Ceramic tiles to giveaway, great for enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

danthedude

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is in the right section but I have some left over ceramic tiles that would be great to use in enclosures as they help to retain the heat. I collected a lot of tiles and chose the ones that I wanted to use in my enclosures, so I am offering the left overs if anybody needs them. Here is a list of what I have and I can send pics if you want.

• Ten tiles @ 40cm square, they are all smooth with the exception of two that are a sandstone type finish. The sandstone ones would be great for a lizard enclosure to help keep the claws short etc. There are mixed colours in this lot but they are brownish & grey (slate) type colours.
  • Two large sandstone tiles @ 45cm square.
  • Six matching tiles @ 34cm square. They are a grey colour.
  • Three tiles @ 33cm square. One is a rough finish in an earthy red colour, another one is also a rough finish with a dark grey colour and the last one is a smooth finish in a grey colour.
  • One tile @ 30cm x 60 cm in a smooth dark grey finish.
  • Eighteen small tiles (approx 10 cm square) they are a smooth finish in a black colour. They are joined with backing in groups of nine.
  • Eight Terracotta tiles, 300mm x 300mm x 14mm. They are brand new and still in the packaging.
  • One other light colour tile that is 30cm square and has a ripple type finish.
I am at Hawthorne in Brisbane and am happy for anybody that wants them to pm me and arrange a pick up. If you would like photos then let me know what you are interested in and i will send them your way. I use tiles in both of our enclosures and they work a treat, they hold the heat and are easy for spot cleaning too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back