Edstrom, rodent valves

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

the jungle guy

Reaction score
where would be the best place to get some edstrom vari-flow valves 3/16"barb, Brass

any where around the newcastle area?

thanks

Rodents Unlimited

[email protected] or 0429 400 922

Edstrom Vari-Flo Valve, 3/16"barb, Brass $6 each ($30 for 5)
Mounting Clip for Vari-Flo Drinking Valve with 3/16"barb $0.80 each ($4 for 5)

i bought mine of him, great to deal with. He's not in your area but it only cost me $6 for express postage.

edstrom are out of stock and wont have anymore for 4- 5 weeks , as i emailed edstrom earlyer today wanting some .

Rodents Unlimited

[email protected] or 0429 400 922

Edstrom Vari-Flo Valve, 3/16"barb, Brass $6 each ($30 for 5)
Mounting Clip for Vari-Flo Drinking Valve with 3/16"barb $0.80 each ($4 for 5)

i bought mine of him, great to deal with. He's not in your area but it only cost me $6 for express postage.
have they got a web site?

no, i dont think so he operates out of his home. If you send him an email with what your after, he will send you back the price list.

Hi Guys,

All Edstrom watering components are available through reptileracksaustralia.com.au (email: [email protected])
I haven't gotten around to listing these on the site yet, but send any enquiries to the email address shown, with what numbers you are after and your postcode and I’ll get back to you with a quote.
I've currently got an order in with Edstrom that will be arriving in about 2 weeks.
Cheers,
Phil

thanks all, ive got a few sourced atm, just awaiting a price from one person and another waiting for them to come into stock, beats ordering from the US although a stack cheaper

Hi All,

I currently have about 150 in stock and will be getting more in, in the next couple of weeks.

Also, thanks for the kind words Alorie. "i bought mine of him, great to deal with."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back