Pygmy Pythons on Herp Trader

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

viridis

Reaction score
I don't usually comment on other peoples adds for sale but this one is a crack up.

Since when did A. perthensis originate from the Ord River region:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The Mossman stimsoni were one thing but Ord River perthensis :lol:.

Are reptiles becoming that hard to sell that sellers need to invent new area forms of snakes that originate thousands of kms away from where they are actually found??????????????????????

It amazes me how many people in this hobby have never left the east coast or seen a wild snake.....so i guess it shouldnt be surprising when ridiculous ads like that appear. Most people in this hobby wouldnt have a clue where the Ord river is.....Its only going to get worse Nick.

It amazes me how many people in this hobby have never left the east coast or seen a wild snake.....so i guess it shouldnt be surprising when ridiculous ads like that appear. Most people in this hobby wouldnt have a clue where the Ord river is.....Its only going to get worse Nick.

Agreed!

I was just looking at that ad, the only thing I noticed was they were nice and cheap, only $500! Arent they like $1000 from snake ranch?

So true Shane, I have spent a fair wack of time there and found plenty of Antaresia childreni but no A. perthensis lol

I was just looking at that ad, the only thing I noticed was they were nice and cheap, only $500! Arent they like $1000 from snake ranch?

Maybe the seller is only charging you for the A. perthensis half from the Pilbara. He is throwing in the A. childreni (Ord River) half of the snake for free lmfao! Snake Ranch is charging buyers for the entire A. perthensis snake :)

I thought I saw a wild snake once, but it turned out to be a garden hose.

*** your back.......must be raining alot up your way.....

funny ad though. The mossman stimsoni was a cracker thread, bring back the good ol days.......

I don't usually comment on other peoples adds for sale but this one is a crack up.

Since when did A. perthensis originate from the Ord River region:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The Mossman stimsoni were one thing but Ord River perthensis :lol:.

Are reptiles becoming that hard to sell that sellers need to invent new area forms of snakes that originate thousands of kms away from where they are actually found??????????????????????

*** your back.......must be raining alot up your way.....

funny ad though. The mossman stimsoni was a cracker thread, bring back the good ol days.......

Hi Mr Barramundi,

You know me too well! Wet season means no work, no herping and too much time on my hands to read stupid for sale adds and comment on APS!

I managed a nice 700mm example of your namesake today though, so the rain is not all bad......................

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back