The rapture tomorrow!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khagan

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
So i was wondering, seen as all you people with faith will be ascending to the heavens and be saved, and i will be left down here on earth to suffer.. And snakes being the devil and all they will be stuck here too.. Soooo, can i have your snakes now? ;)

Sorry.....you'll have to share them with me........and a couple of others:)

I want to ring up the ringleaders the next day and ask."So......What happened?" ;)

See as funny as this thing is, I have to say I'm pretty sad about it too. Read this: "End of the world" can't end well
So these family will literally have nothing on Sunday and have no way to support themselves. How awesome is life going to be for them then

Seeing as I dont see myself being in the Ascention team, but I "like"the the thought of rapture I am going to think of the most rapturous thoughts I can
down here(already smiling)
Note to Saximus: It is sad that people will suffer because of this belief, makes me ponder on what makes people tick.......

Maybe they will be lucky and Harold Camping will do the "Christian" thing and reimburse them. It will be his screw up, after all

All you need to do is make a rapture survival kit and you will be sweet.

1 Boat (no Noah is going to stop me)
2 Bee suit (protect from plagues of insects)
3 Fire extinguisher/fire blanket (put out post rapture flames)
4 Flint to start fires
5 Alcoholic beverage of choice
6 Hammock
7 Maybe some rope and a axe optional.

Now just sit back and watch the rapture breeze past without a care in the world.

Lol Bring on the zombie plague...been wanting to shoot my neighbour for ages..
So all the religious types go to heaven and the rest go to hell.....thats sweet hells awesome thats where all the booze and blondes go :)

Damn, forgot about this & now spending my last day alive in the office.
Sitting here, unblinking eyes staring intently at my moniter like I'm some kind of zomb.......whoa hang on a minute.
Perhaps I'm destined to become a participant in the zombie hordes that will be taking over the world. Cool!
I'll have to sign up for the next series of Masterchef, where all I'll be cooking is brains.
Well, not so much cooking as sashimi brains......as I eat them from the craniums of my still kicking prey.

Last edited:
So, some questions.......
Is it 6:00 pm our time or U.S. time, I don't think the bible went into specifics about how it will start in America. Shouldn"t it be based on Middle East times?
Is it only "Super" christians of a particular faith or do all christians get lucky?
What about other faiths like Muslims, Buddhists, Seihks, Hindus etc, do they get to go too?
Either way.......nice knowing all you christians. Athiests.......I'll see you tomorrow.;)

Another question........If I get myself bitten by a Vampire, will I be immune to zombification? If so, does anyone personally know a vampire in Sydney? I need to know if I should buy a cool Matrix style jacket.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back