Some baby's I hatched in the last few weeks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scleropages

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Most are only a week or two old some have started to eat some haven't yet...

Took some pics in one of my moss tanks cause they make the snakes look neatO!

Black and yellow jungle:
o.jpg

Black and white jungle:

1fb9c662.jpg

Chlidrens python:

9c50bd96.jpg

QLD Stimmy:

1c347f58.jpg

Cool Reduced pattern spotted:

dd811a8a.jpg

Normal spotted:

28ae41f0.jpg

Blond spotted:

c0e6ae77.jpg

hehe shot to show size:

241715b7.jpg

Heres the tank, no snakes or anything other than plants live in it , just used it to take a few pics..

f44226cf.jpg

They live in boring tubs atm , not nice moss enclosures , lol if only I had more time!

408283_213869128701272_100002345580570_491228_953857818_n.jpg

OMG how many tubs do you have there... My Hubby would Kill me! I have for enclosures ATM and Im told NO MORE

Paul your hatchy setup looks really good, and having those lids on each one means no escapees

do you just have heat cord running through the back of the shelving ?

Also whose containers do you use they look good....hope you dont mind if I save the pic for future reference.

Elizabeth

Beautiful snakes. Where did you get those frames from that you use for hatchling racks? =O

Bunnings has a heap of different sizes , I used three shelving units to make two racks of 5 shelves that hold 24 tubs each , I could use click clack tubs on white shelving but I find these easier and quicker to check water/snakes etc works for me

OMG how many tubs do you have there... My Hubby would Kill me! I have for enclosures ATM and Im told NO MORE

hahahah can you tell I am SINGLE , lol

Paul your hatchy setup looks really good, and having those lids on each one means no escapees

do you just have heat cord running through the back of the shelving ?

Also whose containers do you use they look good....hope you dont mind if I save the pic for future reference.

Elizabeth

heatcord on a thermo , one cord per 24, the tubs are med exoterrors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back