REPTI-KLEEN

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ella

Reaction score
I saw this product at the Herp Shop. It sounds pretty good

"REPTI-KLEEN?
The Herp Shops own product, the perfect cage cleaning solution. This habitat, cleaner, sanitizer is non toxic and suitable for reptile cages and utensils. Kills Salmonella, Ps. Aeruginosa, Pr. Vulgaris, E. coli, S. aureus bacteria, moulds and yeasts. Cleans, disinfects and self sanitizes in one operation. Safe for use on wood, painted surfaces, plastics, floor tiles and metals. REPTI-KLEEN is amazingly economical, the 500ml concentrate bottle makes up to 50 litres of cleaning solution."

Does anybody use this?
~Ella :D

Yes, I have just started to use it.
Seems good, hasn't got a strong smell or anything.
Have to take there word that it kills what they say it does, but something is better than nothing, and at that price it's worth having.

Neil

But what does "self sanitize" mean? Cleans itself?
Peter?

I have just been diluting it in a bucket and scrubing, but I will also use it to 'spray and wipe'.

You got me there Peter, sounds good though! LOL!

Neil

We use it and it works well and is very economical. Only use a small amount and you can use as spray and wipe if you dilute mixture or in a bucket. We just use papertowel to dry off afterwards. Also good to mix up a tub full and soak fake hide rocks, waterbowls, etc as they then clean very easily with an old dishwashing brush. Wish the tanks would clean themselves though- any one know where to find a magic tank cleaning fairy!

I have always used this product and find it excellent. I don't rinse cage furniture etc or the cage itself. The only thing I rinse are the water bowls to get rid of any residual product.

I have also used this and it is great.
Although if you go to coles you can buy the same thing much cheaper. The one I found is called MYO Disinfectant Concentrate.
It has the same active ingredient Quaternary Ammonium Compound (45g/L),only bout $3!
ReptiKleen says 10% w/w, anyone translate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back