How to escape an Anaconda? Let it eat you!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely. One slight problem. You'd more than likely be dead before you got anywhere near being swallowed!

it was funny coz it says" Dont try to out run the snake, it is faster than you", thats so scary... and if it decides its not sticking to these rules and eats you head first? lol.. you'd wish you tried to run and start cursing that website. lol :roll:

hehehehe maybe you should print the rules for the snake so if it starts anything outside the procedure you can pull em up about it and give it a good telling off .....bad anaconda bad anaconda!!! :):):):)

UH HUH, thats what i was getting at.. "Let the anaconda eat you alive first.." ok done, now what..."OH and dont forget your knife in the first place!" aww

Haha.. i'd like to see their manual on what to do if a Saltwater Crocodile attacks you :lol:
Speaking of which, did anyone hear about the young boy who was 'attacked' by a Freshwater Croc today?

"We have got various houses just north of the Katherine River that are inundated basically to the level of their roof line, which is of concern to those residents," police superintendent James O'Brien said.

Yeah, I think I'd be a little concerned too

:lol: saw that kid on the news must have been a really small croc, just jumped out and attacked his shoulder as those vicious small freshwater crocs always do :roll:

i also heard some sort of shark was swimming through the flood water of cyclone larry in innisfail when it was going on.. do you think this is true? apparently residents sitting on their roof saw it swim passed - seems a bit surreal

Yeah, i heard that aswell, and heaps of snakes were out and about - all very believable to me.

yer, i believe the snakes. they would have been fleeing! can only imagine the shock seeing a shark swim down the street. wow

The shark was no where near innisfail, it was over on the gulf.

ohh ok, thanks for clearing that up magpie - like i said i only heard, only the grapevine. know anything more on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back