Herptrader

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tan

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've never bought anything from the herptrader but am currently interested in something on there and have sent a message to the seller. Can someone give me a quick explanation on how the trading process works, payment etc. Thanking you!!! :?

they will send you back the details of the seller, and your details to the seller. you then contact them and if you want to buy it everything goes through the seller and you. not herptrader.

ps.... i think herptrader is great all buyers are serious and things sell alot faster

Thanks josho, So do we arrange payment directly to the seller???

Re: RE: Herptrader

josho said:
they will send you back the details of the seller, and your details to the seller. you then contact them and if you want to buy it everything goes through the seller and you. not herptrader.

ps.... i think herptrader is great all buyers are serious and things sell alot faster

nothing wrong with aussiepythons if your prices are realistic that is

RE: Re: RE: Herptrader

nope, i agree, this is where i usually shop!
And thanks josho

yep i have gone through herptrader heaps of times for reps and every time has been well worth it

cheers

hey dont get me wrong i love this site and have bought and sold stuff hear and is great. but herp trader seems to have alot more serious buyers.

The Herp Trader was set up to set up to act as an introduction service to put prospective purchasers directly in touch with breeders. Once the introduction has been made it is up to the parties to work things outbetween themselves.

The Herp Trader has a number of advantages the free reptile trading sites which has lead to it being relativly successful.

We control the wording of the ads to ensure that they contain at least the basic required information.

Because we process all the inquiries we can ensure that the ads remain current.

Because we broker that first contact advertisers can be protected from tyre kickers and the like.

Judy, aka "trader" on APS is Herp Trader #1 and is the one who runs the site. Brian (Herp Trader #3) and I (Herp Trader #2) help where we can but Judy is the real Boss.

Thanks for the reply. Often check the herptrader to see what is available but this is my first intention to purchase something. Thanks for the info!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back