Results 46 to 54 of 54
- 14-Feb-12, 04:32 PM #47
oh i just got it off google haha
just google Delma grayii and that pic looks alot like the out of focus pic in the OP
~♦◘-TASMANIAN REPTILE KEEPERS NEED FAIRNESS-◘♦~
~♦◘-EQUALITY BETWEEN ALL STATES-◘♦~
No worries. I've got a herping trip to Sandy Cape coming up in a month's time. That about 100 km south of Dongara. I might just have to take an extra day or two and go for a squizzy around Dongara.
BlueEverything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it. [Confucius]
A simple suggestion. If you don't like my posts, then do not read them! Why put yourself through the pain? How easy is that? Problem solved.
Last edited by IgotFrogs; 14-Feb-12 at 07:12 PM. Reason: to remove quoteEverything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it. [Confucius]
- 14-Feb-12, 07:07 PM #51
- Join Date
- Gunbalanya NT
- 14-Feb-12, 08:33 PM #52
There is a significant difference between saying you dislike a post and disliking all that is posted by a given user. The advice given applies to the later.
I would not advise others to tolerate that which they find unacceptable.
I have openly admitted I was wrong in being reactive and I should have kept my response to the facts only and not based it on that which I inferred as well. I apologised and am genuine in that apology.
Had the original post contained some of the information later provided, such what the post was actually directed at and that the pattern on the animal was atypical but not that far outside the know range, then the post would not have been seen as dismissive.
So perhaps that advice should be, if you respond, please do so appropriately. Then these sorts of problems and issues can be avoided.Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it. [Confucius]
I think it might be best to close this thread.
- By Becks in forum Reptile and Amphibian IdentificationReplies: 11Last Post: 11-Jul-11, 10:31 PM
- By Banjo in forum Reptile and Amphibian IdentificationReplies: 25Last Post: 23-May-11, 05:38 PM
- By BOONDOKA in forum Reptile and Amphibian IdentificationReplies: 19Last Post: 12-Apr-11, 04:14 PM
- By rod1958 in forum Reptile and Amphibian IdentificationReplies: 11Last Post: 07-Apr-11, 06:28 PM
- By uppitt in forum Reptile and Amphibian IdentificationReplies: 15Last Post: 08-Dec-10, 07:12 PM