Results 1 to 5 of 5
Snake venom studies yield insights for development of therapies for heart disease and
Published On: 29-Jul-10 02:00 PM
Researchers seeking to learn more about stroke by studying how the body responds to toxins in snake venom are this week releasing new findings that they hope will aid in the development of therapies for heart disease and, surprisingly, cancer.
Go to Original Article
- 30-Jul-10, 08:29 AM #2
- Join Date
- 30-Jul-10, 12:25 PM #4
Now there's a whole lot more to like about snakes
Awesome!I'M GOING HERPING!
I SHOOT ALL AUSTRALIAN WILDLIFE..... With a 70-300mm lense on a D-SLR camera.
Take only photographs..... Leave only footprints.
- By MrBredli in forum Reptile NewsReplies: 1Last Post: 24-Sep-08, 03:16 AM
- By Wednesday in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 26-Mar-08, 09:08 PM
- By baxtor in forum Australian SnakesReplies: 17Last Post: 20-Dec-07, 10:55 AM
- By esaltau in forum General Reptile DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 01-Apr-07, 05:06 PM
- By tourett in forum Chit ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 08-Apr-05, 01:09 PM