Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Central netted dragon trio
- 27-Nov-11, 02:34 PM #1
Price: $300Sex: Male , Female
- Join Date
- Menai - Sydney
- Marketplace Feedback
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Central Netted Dragons
This trio have been hatched & raised by me. They are all great eaters asyou can tell by their size. They prefer crickets but will eat woodies &will leave greens unless I don’t give them insects & then begrudgingly theywill eat a little of the veg.
I know I have at least one female as I have seen her lay eggs & know whichone that is but one of the other 2 I suspect is female also as I found eggs 11/2 weeks after the first lot of eggs & it could not have been from thesame dragon.
The definite female is the lighter reddish colour, the suspected female is in-betweenlight & dark & the other is Dark/Brown.
The 2 females are perfect with all their digits & tails intact.
The other/male however was attacked when they were only a week or two old & lost2 toes & his tail end.
All three live harmoniously since & have done since the first incident.
Although we love these animals regretfully I need to find them a new home.
If you want to ask any other questions please PM me & ask.
Sutherland Shire (2mins from Menai)
Willing to Freight?
No - Sorry
License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
Given at time of Sale
Last edited by Blaze; 27-Nov-11 at 07:03 PM.
- By jarradr88 in forum Wanted to BuyReplies: 0Last Post: 08-Mar-11, 08:17 PM
- By fabregasreptiles in forum Australian LizardsReplies: 17Last Post: 18-Feb-10, 12:10 AM
- By dottyback in forum For Sale (Other Reptiles and Insects)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-Jan-09, 02:57 PM
- By Jewly in forum Australian LizardsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-Sep-08, 04:30 PM
- By dixilizards in forum For Sale (Other Reptiles and Insects)Replies: 3Last Post: 21-Aug-08, 01:09 PM