Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Adult Diamond Python
- 05-Jun-08, 07:58 AM #1
Adult Diamond Python
Morelia Spilota Spilota
Male - but not verified by vet!
Approx 2.5 metres
Very beautiful snake - photo attached.
Doesn't get handled very often - but I have never had any problems when I do handle him. He has never bitten.
Price: I am not sure what I want , as I am not sure what he is worth. (or someone on here could give me their opinions?)
To me he appears to be high in yellow - but to an expert i'm not sure!
As I don't really want to sell him (but to due to relocating and space issues I feel it is best). If I don't get a reasonable price - I would prefer to keep him - so make an offer!
Willing to Freight?
PM me and I will reply.
License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
Will advise tonight.
- 06-Jun-08, 06:46 AM #2
My licence number is: AKL76247
One of these photos was from April 2007, and one more recent.
The one with the piece of shed is actually right before he was about to shed again (I just hadn't taken a piece of the other shed out yet as its stuck on to the wall)....so you can see that he comes up really nice after a shed.
Please no offers below $500 - I have already been offered more - but that offer is a matter of freight etc.
- 19-Jun-08, 07:39 AM #3
Sold for a good price!
- By eden roscoe in forum Wanted to BuyReplies: 0Last Post: 18-Dec-07, 07:04 PM
- By eden roscoe in forum Wanted to BuyReplies: 0Last Post: 18-Dec-07, 02:29 PM
- By eden roscoe in forum Wanted to BuyReplies: 0Last Post: 17-Dec-07, 05:37 PM
- By Jack101 in forum Wanted to BuyReplies: 0Last Post: 02-Jun-07, 09:09 PM
- By RevDaniel in forum For Sale (Snakes)Replies: 6Last Post: 16-Jan-07, 07:48 AM