Forum Quirks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Administrator

Hello,

There will be some quirks in the forum this morning. I will iron them out throughout the day.

Cheers
Adam

can we please get this button :
apsbutton.jpg

linked to this: http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/
not to this: http://www.aussiepythons.com/index.php

like it used to be??

its just really really annoying me!! :)

Thanks Adam!

And may I say your icon is "Art. Dope!" :)

Baby! No salsa on the leather! Keep it on the chips.

So are you a Trekkie, or a fan of Star Trek Cribs (or possibly both)?

On that Trek note, my partner is in the US at the moment. I sent him on a mission to buy me a TOS science officer uniform shirt, which he's done. He said no to getting me stick-on Vulcan ears, phaser and communicator. I guess he's trying to prevent my descent into "scary Trekkie who dresses as favourite character" madness. He's a sensible Trekkie. :lol:

Hi Adam,
Would you be able to put back the list as to who is in chat again????

Regards
Fay

So are you a Trekkie, or a fan of Star Trek Cribs (or possibly both)?

On that Trek note, my partner is in the US at the moment. I sent him on a mission to buy me a TOS science officer uniform shirt, which he's done. He said no to getting me stick-on Vulcan ears, phaser and communicator. I guess he's trying to prevent my descent into "scary Trekkie who dresses as favourite character" madness. He's a sensible Trekkie. :lol:
I found cribs humorous... but I'm not a huge Trekkie. I've watched it all, but that's where it stops :p

Hi Adam,
Would you be able to put back the list as to who is in chat again????

Regards
Fay
Sorry Fay, this was causing quite a bit of extra load on the server. Unless it is something that a lot of people want, I won't be bringing it back.

vBulletin Message
The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

I'm getting this message a fair bit today.......is it just me?

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 15 seconds exceeded in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/forum/includes/functions.php(5129) : eval()'d code on line 67

now I'm getting this instead

I'm not sure why this is occurring, I'm trying to debug it.

I can't seem to get to the 2nd page of any forum. Can this be rectified?

it not allowing you to go past 1st page on posts at the moment ckick on go to page 2 ect and reloads first page of thread

haha it works if you post a reply but thats no good when you cant see what others have said could be repeating everyone else:p

im not sure if anyones else has said this, but i can only see the first page of each thread, including this one!! so if Administrator can see the second page and therefore gets to read this..... please help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back