Forum Quirks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My page two button isnt working, it just keeps going back to page 1!

Well, the load issues have been resolved (for now). But this pagination thing is really confusing me.

I can not load more than the first page on any given thread for some reason. If I click on say page 3 for example it will refresh page 1. Actually ,if anyone answer to this post I won't be able to read it as it will be on page 2.

also when you click on a profile this comes up "This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view."

G'day Admin,

Whenever I click on the page number in the left hand corner, it always takes me to page 1, regardless of which page I select.

Cheers

Jonno

I'm not gonna say it, but I think you can guess what my problem is... :lol: :lol: :lol:

It doesn't say how many posts there are and how many veiws there are for threads on the side toolbar thingo

Since last night, or early this morning, I have been having a couple of issues on the forums. When ever I'm on a page it keeps clicking away and downloading something. It happens every 5 seconds or so. It comes up with this in the bottom of my browser:
Ads.jpg

And this:
Ads2.jpg

I'd say it's got something to do with the banner Ads at the top of the page. Is anyone else getting this? Is it forum side or my side?

Any help would be appreciated.

Since last night, or early this morning, I have been having a couple of issues on the forums. When ever I'm on a page it keeps clicking away and downloading something. It happens every 5 seconds or so. It comes up with this in the bottom of my browser:
Ads.jpg

And this:
Ads2.jpg

I'd say it's got something to do with the banner Ads at the top of the page. Is anyone else getting this? Is it forum side or my side?

Any help would be appreciated.

I am getting this to.

YES!!!!! i am getting this too and it is doing my head in and messing with my privacy doo ha thingy dingy whats it ma hoo ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back