Albino Darwin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tarronnn

Reaction score
Heya fellas, I’m not a complete newbie, I’ve had a snake before, but it’s been a while since I have so I just need like a refresher and the difference between keeping this snake then the one I had.

I’m planning on getting a albino Darwin hatchling from either the Melbourne expo or a breeder online,

to get me started, how would the set up be for a hatchling albino and then as it grows?
Thank you
[doublepost=1577661708,1577500008][/doublepost]Is this page dead now?
[doublepost=1577676782][/doublepost]..

Heya fellas, I’m not a complete newbie, I’ve had a snake before, but it’s been a while since I have so I just need like a refresher and the difference between keeping this snake then the one I had.

I’m planning on getting a albino Darwin hatchling from either the Melbourne expo or a breeder online,

to get me started, how would the set up be for a hatchling albino and then as it grows?
Thank you
For a hatchling you want a plastic container, I use 9L jumbo tubs from reject shop and put dowel for them to climb, a water bowl, and a toilet paper cardboard roll for a hide, this can be placed above a heat mat or cord at 32°c this can last for about a year or so

An adult will need atleast a 4ft by 2ft enclosure

For a hatchling you want a plastic container, I use 9L jumbo tubs from reject shop and put dowel for them to climb, a water bowl, and a toilet paper cardboard roll for a hide, this can be placed above a heat mat or cord at 32°c this can last for about a year or so

An adult will need atleast a 4ft by 2ft enclosure

I went to big w and got a 10l container, where would I get a dowel from? Would you be able to send me a pic of your setups? Please thank you

I went to big w and got a 10l container, where would I get a dowel from? Would you be able to send me a pic of your setups? Please thank you

Dowel from Bunnings!

Nice and simple setup

U just need a way to stop the dowel from sliding in and out!

Dowel from Bunnings!

Nice and simple setup

U just need a way to stop the dowel from sliding in and out!

And what’s the way to stop it? Hahah

thank you man, appreciate it, also how did you make the holes for the dowel?

And what’s the way to stop it? Hahah

thank you man, appreciate it, also how did you make the holes for the dowel?
I just used tape wrapped around dowel a few times on OUTSIDE of tub both ends

Used a soldering iron :) they work great for holes in plastic and “dry” upvery quick

Latest posts

Back