anyone in wollongong area that could help?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diamondsinthegong

Reaction score
Just checking to see if many reptile keepers in wollongong area are on the APS forums these days - wondering if by any chance someone who lives nearby that reads this could please spare half an hour or so to come around and help feeding my two new adult diamonds who are housed together, as it didn't go down well last time haha. just to give some tips or advice so that i can handle/feed them easier would be really appreciated. would obviously reimburse generously for your time!

bit of a strange request here, please remove if not allowed. thanks.

I wouldn't feed adult Diamonds this early anyway, and the obvious tip is don't feed them together unless you know exactly what you're doing (in which case you probably wouldn't be feeding or keeping them together). You'll probably shortly have some angry people berating you for keeping them together. As far as I'm concerned it's a case of your snakes your choice, it can be done without problems, but this is an issue many keepers get all triggered snowflake about. You'll definitely have an easier time keeping them separately.

thanks - i did feed them kind of separately (one half outside of the large shed they're in and the other at the other end) - lesson learnt now though.. and have housed them together on the advice of the person i bought them both from and other breeders i know.

Back