Blue Tongue Skink Photos and Video!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nero Egernia

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

It's been almost a year and a half since I've done studio style photography. The main reason for this was because I couldn't be bothered setting up my makeshift studio all over again after one of my latest moves. I've moved quite a lot in the past couple of years.

Not so long ago I had a familiar itch for studio style photography that could not be ignored. Thus, the old makeshift studio has now risen from the ashes once more. But this time things are a little different. I'm planning to do individual photo shoots of my critters in the upcoming months, and in doing so I've decided that I'm also going to make accompanying videos for each animal, just for a bit of fun.

The first one in this series is on a little Northern Blue Tongue Skink (Tiliqua scincoides intermedia) named Beelzenef. Don't ask me why I chose that name. :D

Hope you enjoy the photos and videos. If you like them, be sure to like, comment, subscribe, and all that jazz. Be sure to stay tuned for future content!

Northern Blue Tongue (Tiliqua scincoides intermedia)
by Kayla Higginson, on Flickr

Northern Blue Tongue (Tiliqua scincoides intermedia) by Kayla Higginson, on Flickr

Northern Blue Tongue (Tiliqua scincoides intermedia) by Kayla Higginson, on Flickr

Thanks for sharing!
Always enjoyed your photography Kayla, here's hoping your able to get the time to keep it up.

Beelzenef nearly missed the second chance at that cockie :D Haha

This is something that I'm really keen on doing when my little ones come (got two pink-tongued skinks on hold). Great to see others capturing some amazing shots of these amazing animals.

Thanks everyone. Just waiting for all the critters to have their shed, as that's the best time for photographs. :)

Latest posts

Back