• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New unused Reptile bedding woodchips

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flexxx

Reaction score
Coir (coconuts) woodchips same stuff as Kritters crumble cleaned and pressed into bricks that make around 50-60 liters per brick.. $20 per brick
I may have made a mistake and instead of getting 2 or 3 bricks I got a lot more.... as in 100 is an understatement haha
Located either from my workshop in Welshpool 6106 or house in Bayswater 6053
I could ship it if you really want it but saving money is the aim of the game, you will still save just not at much Shipping would be around (don't quote me) $12 express or $9 standard shipping

Sorry John iv been down and out with a stomach bug from my niece so haven't been online at all lately. Im back at work at the moment but will post a few pics when I get home in about 6hrs (3.30pm WA time) Sorry for the late reply :(

more picks cant make out package pls
Thats it when its expanded, they are in a compressed brick beforehand. About 400mm wide, 400mm high and about 200mm thick in a fancy sealed clear bag
5872048e9affbf80ab5e3287a50c2e0c.jpg

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Back