Picture issues

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have been working on the image issue that has plagued APS for quite a while now where an initial post would show your images while you were online however it would turn into a broken image once you logged off resulting in that evil broken image icon.

It seems to be an intermittent issue dependent on the file type, size and method of upload which I would really like to knock on the head to improve your experiences.

If you happen to notice that one of your posts are affected, could you please PM me the file type, size and how you linked it to your post so I can find this bug and put it out of its misery please?

A couple I have noticed recently were [MENTION=34652]Groundhog[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=34464]princessparrot[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=30273]Shotta[/MENTION] ;

Could folks please try upload some random photos in this thread by clicking the icon highlighted in the screenshot and uploading an image and posting it. I just want to test a fix from other folks PCs and locations please.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    15.1 KB · Views: 536
attachment.php

Attachments

• WP_20150907_001.jpg
    WP_20150907_001.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 737
attachment.php

Attachments