• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Super Mice - Live for Breeding

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowtail

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Why pay inflated prices for baby mice to feed your hatchlings?

Genuine Quackenbush Super Mice, litters average 15 and they grow faster and bigger without health problems. I breed these to feed my own hatchlings but I am happy to sell a few to anyone setting up a colony or wanting new blood. if you are going to breed mice as snake food you are better off with these.

Sold as trios for $50, larger orders negotiable. Will ship large orders interstate by Qantas pet freight.

Some available now or taking orders for delivery in 2-3 wks, then they will all be going in the freezer for my new hatchlings.
IMG_5084.jpg IMG_4479.jpg

How large does the order have to be to be freighted?
For $100 you can have 2 trios plus a couple of spare females, plus Qantas freight cost approx $70, needs a bigger container than for small snakes. It costs me $30 in tunnel and road tolls for the return airport trip so not worth it for less. They handle the trip ok, I've sent them to Adelaide, Nth Qld, Darwin no problem.

so all up $200 is that about right ??
I don't charge you for the $30 tolls so you are looking at around $175 total for mice and freight to Port Macquarie, regional air lines cost more than interstate.
Where are you located??

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk
I'm in Sydney, Pennant Hills, can meet somewhere for local buyers.

Last edited:
Will you have them available in a couple of months also I see your throwing in a couple of spare females on the purchase of 2 x trios. Will you be able to mix there blood lines..

I am doing a stocktake tomorrow but probably have orders for all I can spare right now and the next the few generations will be in the freezer as fuzzys to feed my hatchlings through to Feb/Mar.

Sorry for my ignorance but I'm not understanding. [emoji2]. Will they be available??

Sorry for my ignorance but I'm not understanding. [emoji2]. Will they be available??

What I'm saying is I will need approx 100 fuzzys a week to feed my hatchlings and will not have any to spare till probably April.

OK no problem. After stock take tomorrow if you have any spares let me know. I'll most likely take half a dozen or so.
If not I'll have to hold tight till then..

OK no problem. After stock take tomorrow if you have any spares let me know. I'll most likely take half a dozen or so.
If not I'll have to hold tight till then..

OK, I need to check how many females I have, apart from the orders I need some to replace my aging breeders so I have to be careful not to sell too many.

OK, I need to check how many females I have, apart from the orders I need some to replace my aging breeders so I have to be careful not to sell too many.
Do you know where your at in regards to stock??

I was waiting for some payments to come thru and they have so I don't have any to spare right now. There are some almost weaned and I may sell some of those, will let you know.

I was waiting for some payments to come thru and they have so I don't have any to spare right now. There are some almost weaned and I may sell some of those, will let you know.
Damn! Fair enough no prob, it is what it is.
As soon as you have a few that you want to sell please do let me know. I'm after 2 X trios. Cheers..

Damn! Fair enough no prob, it is what it is.
As soon as you have a few that you want to sell please do let me know. I'm after 2 X trios. Cheers..

I can spare a couple of trios now if you want them.

I can spare a couple of trios now if you want them.
Yes please, however I'm going away and won't be back till mid next week. If you want to send me some details I'll fix them up and once I return I'll let you know that way we can arrange freight.
What environment are they housed in ATM??

I keep trios in 30 litre tubs, they need the space when they have 2 litters but if you are growing them past fuzzy age you will need to move them to larger tubs while still suckling then move adults back once the young are weaned.
Message me on 0409315358 when you are ready.

I keep trios in 30 litre tubs, they need the space when they have 2 litters but if you are growing them past fuzzy age you will need to move them to larger tubs while still suckling then move adults back once the young are weaned.
Message me on 0409315358 when you are ready.
[emoji106]..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back