setting up a website

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckodan

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am a complete gumby when it comes to computer stuff. I have a free website available to me but have no idea where to start. Could anybody suggest an idiot proof program or would somebody be able to set up what I want for me??

Danny

RE: Re: RE: setting up a website

Is it a web site or web space ? Some ISPs give you web space to store pictures in the form of a gallery . These are very easy to use . I have one with netspace . If it's not there might be some software or a wizard on the ISPs site to help you out .

I use frontpage :)

Will be making our own Herp site shortly....still trying to find a background I like :) I hate being a perfectionist sometimes!

Macromedia Dreamweaver is a great product, better than Frontpage IMO, however for ease of use you would be better off using MS Frontpage, which is a poor user freindly product for first time web builders.

DreamWeaver is an awesome product, and I've used it- just can't afford it :p

I'd love to be able to make professional looking sites...just don't have the resources. Hope you find some help Dan- other than suggesting Frontpage I'm all out of ideas :)

"HTML 4 for Dummies" by Tittel and Burmeister, 5th Ed., 2005.

Hi Danny,

Here is some free software for creating your own website, ive just had a look at it and its really simple to use. http://www.bluevoda.com/. If you need any help im more than happy to just let me know.

Occifer Nick
8)

With BlueVoda- it says you have to have one of their hosting accounts in order to publish your website, which you have to pay for.

Anyone had any experience with the program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back