Enclosure cleaner

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

antaresia_boy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey, I have been looking at a new product to clean my snakes enclosures with, it is completely natural. We have been using it around the house for quite a while now, and it is made entirely of sphagnum moss extract. it come as a concentrate and can be mixed to whatever dilution you need (20 parts water for hospital grade, 80-100 for general use).
I assume that because it is made from sphagnum moss it won't harm the snakes (people use it for nesting anyway?) but if anyone can think of any reason it would be bad please tell me. also, how strong should i mix it? weak a few times to make sure snakes don't seem to have a bad reaction to it? or just mix it to their recomendations?

Sorry this is a bit long-winded, just thought i'd get as much of it out of the way as soon as possible :)

If it means anything to anyone, it contains 64mg/lt quaternary ammonium compounds. If anyone else is interested in trying some of this, send us a PM and I'll put you in touch with the suppliers. they also do natural glass cleaners, hard surface cleaners and just about anything else...all natural :)

Thanks for reading through all this, James

f10 isnt that expensive. its like $30 for a concentrated 275ml bottle, and depending on what your cleaning, only needs 5-8ml per ltr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back