Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont use thermostats for my ackie. i hav a semi-flyscreen lid and a 50'C basking spot so its good coz the rest of the tank is always around 25'C and he always has fresh air.

oh my god!!!!!
i didn't even realise!!!

"I'm simply the best!!!'

sowwy artie i kicked you out of the top 10

I like things that climb:p:D So it looks like tristis for me!!! Can't wait, I'm going to build are large display enclosure for them! Monitors are the bomb!

orientalis have been a dream of mine since i first saw one in this tiny pet store in pennsylvania when i was 12.. I can't remember anything else about that place except for this gorgeous monitor! Been in love ever since :D

I must agree Sam, there is just something about them that really apeals to me over a lot of other monitors.
However, my favourites have to be merten's water monitors and rusty monitors.

Well, they are not very good handlers IMO....They do calm down though! But they are VERY fast, so when you start handling them be sure it is in an escape proof room!! You shouldnt really drop them anyway if you hold them correctly! Just gently behind the head, with your other hand around the base of the tail. When i first got my monitors, they always hid when i came into the room, now as soon as they see me they run up to the sideof the enclosure to say hello :D

yes you are!!!!
thankyou!

hugstas one just crawled up my arm and around my shoulders so i assumed they were like that from the begining
but i was wrong

i'm still getting one though

yippy!!!

thanx brodes ;)

:D!!

Im glad your gonna get one! they are awesome fella's let us know what you get and be sure to post pics :D

The youngens are skittish Bryony, but will tame down, my youngsters are atarting to get there. They are just becoming handleable so it won't be long before they'll be like the male you held, he's a champion. LOL :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back