my new herps

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

westhamsc

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hi all went down to narre pet shop today. and picked up a pair of ridge-tails. the shop was great not alot of reptiles but what they had was excelent. cages were spotless and the animals were in good health. and the girl who helped me was very helpful and knew what she was talking about.

will post some pics tonight.

jacob

Thats great congratulations. If u paid the $495 they were asking u shoulda kept an eye on for sale here. A member was selling them much cheaper.
Cheers Stevo
ps the ones at narre were gorgeous tho.

was over at narre a while ago they are extending there reptile rom, they got rid of the birds and are setting up another room looks good.

has anyone ever been to Waterworld Aquarium over in bullen?(vic) they got reptiles not long ago and are now selling them all as they have no idea how to keep them, maybe they should have kept me as an employee and they would have sold something reptile related..

has anyone ever been to Waterworld Aquarium over in bullen?(vic) they got reptiles not long ago and are now selling them all as they have no idea how to keep them, maybe they should have kept me as an employee and they would have sold something reptile related..

I was there when they were setting up all the cages, I've been meaning to check it out. Sounds like they didn't have a clue...

Maybe I should check it out in case they're selling up and giving out 50cent rats or something :)

narre pets wasn't that good the first time we went there...the turtles didnt have enough water to submerge in and the tops of their shells were all dry and cracking :( . and there was a jacky dragon there that couldnt open one eye and was so skinny its spine and ribs were sticking out. it couldnt even be bothered moving when soul gently blew air thru the vent onto it. but since my phone accidnetally dialled the rspca they have cleaned up their act and the place looked good last time we went! its nice to see that it had a good effect on them being a dobber lol. i can't help it tho when you see something like that it is sooo heartbreaking :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back