waterfall

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neven

Reaction score
hey guys
i have got money for a waterfall now but thinking would my beardies like it? bcos they are desert animals. like would can they swim or would they just drown in it?
nev

don't u ever notice them when u go to nature parks etc running across the water..and u always see them around water. so i don't think they wouldn't like it. imo anyways.

ummmm.....central beardies (which i assume neven is talking about) are found in inland australia....i don't think that its possible for you to always see central beardies around water.

You may be mistaken by water dragons.

Alexahnder

Eastern Beardies love it. My Eastern Beardie goes swimming all the time in his outdoor pond with waterfall in the pit.

Simon Archibald

I wouldn't bother your just making more work for yourself and it's not something vitties need or would really like.
Add a fake rock wall or something, they'll enjoy somthing like that more than a waterfall.

well then i think i have seen the Eastern Beardies. lol. my bad. :oops:

From the pictures I've seen of his enclosure, I don't think a fake rock wall would work in his enclosure.

Personally, I reckon it would look pretty good, providing it wasn't a deep one. If it was only a shallow reservoir, I reckon it would be ok. Not that I know much about lizards, but that's my opinion, for what it's worth. Depending on how it is set up, it might give them extra climbing space as well. Just MHO.

oh soz guys yeh was meaning central beardies... forgot there were other beardies lol
nev

Hey nev, my vitties love nothing more in summer, before a shed to have a good soak. So, in my opinion, I think they would love it providing the depth of water was so they could still touch bottom. :shock:

Only problem you then have to worry about is all the poos in it. :lol:

In my opinion...very unnatural if they are centrals...more suited to agle headed dragons or water dragons.....
Just an occasional spray or a soak with shedding....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back