members blue tongue lizard pictures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kind of blue tongue you own

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
westerns

here's one of my westerns...cheers solar 17

Attachments

• 21102007035.jpg
    21102007035.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 52
Falconboy,

Are all of them from the same female do you know?

Yes they are. Its a long interesting (well, actually not really interesting) story on who the father is. Seems mummy was 'friendly' with 2 males. I'm not terribly fussed, I was just after something reasonably priced that was different to the norm and on class 1. I think I got it. The odd one out was the only odd one. I purchased 3 to start, and although I wanted the 'traditional' kimberley colouring decided to be less boring and get the odd one included. I was offered another one cheap ($25) as it had a dodgy leg from a feeding frenzy so I took it as well. It seemed to be dislocated (I could feel it popping in the joint) so I gave it a good old 'heave ho' so to speak, and it was fixed and is now perfect.

They get veg every few days and close to as many crix as they can eat in one sitting every few days, so I expect they will be huge in no time. The good old bluey is way underestimated as a good reptile pet.

One of my northern territory blueys

Attachments

• Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 43
heres my bluey, hes abit lonely at the moment but I cant afford to buy him a mate at the mo. $300 each in NewZealand

Attachments

• blu-grape.jpg
    blu-grape.jpg
    686.4 KB · Views: 38
Hi here are a variety of westerns

Attachments

• sasa animals 014.jpg
    sasa animals 014.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 36
  • sasa animals 019.jpg
    sasa animals 019.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 87