Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got some alright pics my favourite was the GTP enjoy.

Attachments

• tim 004.jpg
    tim 004.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 88
  • tim 005.jpg
    tim 005.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 86
  • tim 006.jpg
    tim 006.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 95
  • tim 007.jpg
    tim 007.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 73
  • tim 009.jpg
    tim 009.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 92
Id be interested to hear how many people actually went today. I assume they would have some sort of tally? Would be interesting. I got there early, by the time i left, it was very crowded.

Hey guys,

Was a great day - congratulations to the MacHerps organisers - was even bigger and better than last year...

I must say, the Caramel Childreni that took out first place was well deserving - my humble little Stimmie looked even more humble next to that absolute cracker...

Was also great to meet a few new APS people there (I was the fella wandering inside the fence line most of the day) - I hope I didn't lead anyone astray as I was answering an absolute barrage of questions. i was very impressed by the number of people looking for more information about the animals on display, I think it was a great show for the non-keepers in that regard. The larger snakes were definately people's favourites there - and again, I apologise to the many people who asked me ages of snakes - I really wasn't sure... :D

Someone mentioned that they were disappointed in the lack of 'normal' animals - I have to admit I was the complete opposite. I was AMAZED by the variety of animals we had - who would have thought that we would have had two Caramel Childreni, Keelbacks, Baritji, Stephen's Banded Snakes, a plethora of Whip Snakes and some Stephen's Bandeds...? let alone the stunning specimens of the more standard animals - Hugsta's new morph MD was a stunner!!

Thanks guys, I had a great day out and hope you all had the same - see you at Illawarra Reptile Society show NEXT WEEK! :D

Simon

and some more.

Attachments

• tim 010.jpg
    tim 010.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 75
  • tim 011.jpg
    tim 011.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 95
  • tim 013.jpg
    tim 013.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 74
  • tim 015.jpg
    tim 015.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 53
  • tim 020.jpg
    tim 020.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 57
Here is a few pics from 2day

Attachments

• DSC00331.jpg
    DSC00331.jpg
    639 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC00330.jpg
    DSC00330.jpg
    540.6 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC00356.jpg
    DSC00356.jpg
    665.3 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC00359.jpg
    DSC00359.jpg
    519.7 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC00355.jpg
    DSC00355.jpg
    676.5 KB · Views: 69
Yup, kudos to Pete, Pablo and the other organisers and volunteers, you did a great job :)

There were plenty of animals, and it was nice to see some of the less common species kept.

yeah i saw u :) I was with Kane and my sis most of the time, he pointed all the aps memebers out lol

posted this earlier on other thread,
i went and completely enjoyed it! was a really really good event! so much to look at and buy. shame i dont live in Sydney my pockets would be empty for cash lol well worth flying from the coast for :)
i met one Aps goer, Kane ie mr spike :p was very nice, hehe i love the little card he made :D
the photos and things on display were soo awsome, some people excell in photography so much especially the bullock photos haha i went back at the end and wanted a calendar or something but mum didnt want me to spend any more money so i went :lol::rolleyes:
i ended up with a book on frogs, and some frog call cds and a necklace & ring and stuff lik that. but i got lots of numbers and cards!!! very nice animals there indeed! (i intend on doing a few calls for some froggies and other stuff hehe)

if any of you saw a chick with blonde hair wearing a greyish skirt, and black leggings (i borrowed from my cuz), black top and a grey jacket, that was me :p (sydney was alot colder then i expected lol)

Kind regards,
Nat ;)

Gday all does anyone know who's line the Caramel childreni came from today at the show?? It was simply stunning.

Andrew

What won the peoples choice thing? It better have been the d.rhodogaster...

Bloody herpers..don't know a real snake when they see one.

The show was unreal! Scrub python was my favourite!

I was in absolute love with all the animals there, I ended up buying two water dragons and a baby bluey there, and I went thinking Id buy nothing! they are unreal little creatures, never had em before but I plan to get heaps more stuff now!

I had a great day..met up with my mates and met some new ones!
Great social event as far as I am concerned.
Ummeed and AAArred over a caramel children's to buy but resisted the urge...

i helped today i was on the door for a while handing out flyers i was the one with blondy curly hair i think i saw nikki at the end of the day but didnt really sus out aps members i was to busy great day nice animals

I'm glad to hear it was successful, I'm disapointed I couldn't make it. And who's that dashing young man in the very first photo of the thread? Great shot. <3

:p

I went with my family and a great day was had by all.
Thanks Macherps for a great day.

i helped today i was on the door for a while handing out flyers i was the one with blondy curly hair i think i saw nikki at the end of the day but didnt really sus out aps members i was to busy great day nice animals

were you the blonde curly haired lady who had that unreal ute parked right outside the door?

More pics

Attachments

• DSC00358.jpg
    DSC00358.jpg
    552.7 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC00365.jpg
    DSC00365.jpg
    668.6 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC00344.jpg
    DSC00344.jpg
    565.6 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC00357.jpg
    DSC00357.jpg
    479.3 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC00362.jpg
    DSC00362.jpg
    512.1 KB · Views: 52
The bloke in the 1st pic is Henry Cook, i got a awesome lil sand swimmer from him today, nice bloke, top show, 10x better than the newcastle show. A great day out for more an if i had the cash i'd a bought 2 of everything!!!

But damn i want me a scrubbie like that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back