Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was an awesome day!
Big pat on the back to the Macherps team. Was great to see some of my herper mates i don't see often like Simone and Bryony.
The D.Rhodogaster, Keelback and the mother Alpine Bluey were highlights for me! The prices on Canberra Exotics' tanks were amazing, and the timber coffee table enclosures were a classy way to display reptiles (well compared to the melamime i use lol).
Congratulations to the winners of the show also, there was some tough competition. Perhaps add more show classes in the future? eg. Python, colubrid/elapid, dragon, skink, monitor, gecko? There was enough specimens from each family to happily fill each of these classes, even at the expense of turning the winning plaques into blue/red/green ribbons?
Perhaps look into professional security in the future shows? The volunteers that helped on security done a good job, but i think having a security guard at the exit, monitoring exhibits and one walking around the retail hall would be more beneficial, today's volunteers would understand what I'm hinting at.
All in all, a fantastic day out, with a good variety of animals on display.

P.S I was sure there was at least 6 types of gecko for sale

Was also great to meet a few new APS people there (I was the fella wandering inside the fence line most of the day) - ... :D

Were you behind the fence early in the day? Where you the one i asked about the whip snakes and you refered me to another guy?

re Macherp

Arrr yes Nephurus (Henry Cook) i got two terrific looking someting a rather sandswimmers or sandswollowers,look like little woma pythons with legs,woma skinks.! :lol: Heres a few pics of some characters,anthony stimson,nevilee burns,simon watherow and Jamie (Pythoninfinite) with his cool setup! :)

Last edited:
GSXR - That would have been if I sent you in the direction of Bob :D

Expansa - I told Gab the minute she put it down next to me that it would take the prize...my poor little Stimmie next door felt a litte out of his league I think :D

Ah, okay.that was you then! :)

Josh, sorry I couldn't chat to you properly today mate. I was flat out. I wish I had bumped into you later on as I would have liked to catch up.

Kane

Josh, sorry I couldn't chat to you properly today mate. I was flat out. I wish I had bumped into you later on as I would have liked to catch up.

Kane

That's alright mate,next time :).
I didn't want to hold you up.Looks like you had a few sales, you had quite a nice looking set up with some nice animals.

Expansa - I told Gab the minute she put it down next to me that it would take the prize...my poor little Stimmie next door felt a litte out of his league I think :D

Hi Aslan,
What sort of cage did she have it in?

Cheers,

Craig

Expansa - Large URS tank with black gravel - the black gravel was the best thing in the world for that little cracker - the contrast looked incredible...

hey
i had a ball there, i was there the day...but i had to be!!! it was well worth it and...that caremal childrens was just YUCK.....nah im joking....was good! my stuff was right next to the gtp so woow!!!
i didn't here who one the raffle tho???
who waas the guy with the little elapids and stuff??? gotta talk to him!

Luke

Luke - Were you the jester with the Jackies, Childrens and Spotteds...?

The Whips, Marsh snake, RBB and Browns were Bob Gleesons...

Yeah

I had a great time met up with some people haven't seen for sa while and caught up with some I've been wanting to meet.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back