Capuchin Monkeys.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, i was lucky and ordered two mating pairs in 2005... They're getting harder to get these days.

Yes, i was lucky and ordered two mating pairs in 2005... They're getting harder to get these days.

Got pics?

That is awesome, I see a few to give away every now and then, I gues people grow tired after the novelty wears off.

How come they are legal here and things like squirrels aren't?

And are they difficult to care for.

They're very shy animals. I love having them around though, they're the life at parties when they've had a few drinks.

Generally they don't let me take photos. But they do like the attention from time to time.

omg no way..... :O!!! your allowed to keep monkeys!!!!.. i so want one of them!

Monkeys? I thought you said cappacino machines... I bought two mating pairs...

Reel em in slim6y, reel em in

I can't do that... because I feel bad enough.. a 16 year old and an 18 year old... I had to give in and talk about cappachino machines.....

If they were 11 or 12 I'd keep it going... because at least at that age you're meant to be gullible!

Does anyone currently own or breed these Monkeys on this Forum, I would be interested to find out whats involved with keeping them.

Cheers

Lucky until the chameloanaconda got to one of them ;)

I wished you hadn;t reminded me of that...:(

That snake is still on the loose...

There's a pic of it somewhere on this internet site stalking a bird... I have to find it, maybe someone seeing the pic will remember seeing the snake around somewhere. I really want it back.

Here's a picture of the cameonconda that ate some of my monkeys - see how it's stalking that bird. That bird didn't even get a chance...

attachment.php

Having received a bite from a friends Spider Monkey, i can tell you monkeys make terrible pets, and always end up given to Zoo's or the like.

I've heard first hand from a friend that they are very poor pets. They don't do well unless in groups, and if they arn't in groups they become very attached and protective of a sole owner and will often attack anyone who gets close to that person.

omg i need an attack monkey, i will finally be safe walking the streets at night :D lol slim6y you crack me up

Monkeys are terrible pets,,we had to get rid of our little guy because he kept burning the milk,,
Dont believe me?
heres a pic..

Attachments

• capuchin.jpg
    capuchin.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 62
Slim, I ran your pic through my Chamoanimal recognition software to show everyone that your not insane. But I found something strange, I think your Monkey got bitten by the chamelanconda, making a Chamelcapchuin riding a Chamelcollie. They are one dangerous snake slim, I can't belive you haven't found it yet. Lord knows how many Chamoanimals are running around now. All because you "Just had to have one" :rolleyes:

chamoconda & chamocapachum & chamocollie copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back