reptile and frog show

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher51383

Reaction score
hey guys

just wondering if anybody is selling anything at the reptile show at castle hill on the weekend if so what are you selling...

has this show been good in the past is it worth going to????

It's definitely worth it, i'm not selling anything but i'm pretty sure there is going to be reptiles for sale, i know for sure that there is going to be a turtle breeder selling hatchlings as i will be getting 2 of them on Sunday at the show.

It's definitely worth it, i'm not selling anything but i'm pretty sure there is going to be reptiles for sale, i know for sure that there is going to be a turtle breeder selling hatchlings as i will be getting 2 of them on Sunday at the show.

Apart from the breeder that is selling Eastern snake-necked turtles, there will also be Mary River turtles and Painted turtles for sale there.

sorry for asking a question on your post (i know its a stupid question too) but does anyone know how long it takes to drive there from sunshine coast? just want an idea, i know itl takes ages.

sorry for asking a question on your post (i know its a stupid question too) but does anyone know how long it takes to drive there from sunshine coast? just want an idea, i know itl takes ages.

My wife just left the Sunshine Coast for Castle Hill. It usually takes around 12 to 13.5 hours driving.

expansa1, just wondering if you were selling any turtles at the show? If so which species?

My bearded dragon is going to be on show there.

expansa1, just wondering if you were selling any turtles at the show? If so which species?

Yes, Mary River turtles and Painted turtles.
As we're not in NSW, we had to transfer them to Anthony Stimson's licence and they will be coming off his licence to anyone who purchases them.

Cheers,
Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back