Six Endangered Blue Iguanas Murdered

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I certainly hope this doesn't continue and those responsible are brought to justice. The park is being manned by volunteers and John the Warden and no doubt security measure will be put in place to prevent this happening again.

The important thing to remember is there are still breeding adults remaining over 100 juveniles ready for release into the wild on top of the ones released in previous years.

The murders are a devastating set back but it certainly won't stop all the dedicated individuals, volunteers included, from helping this species survive.

I wanted to actually see these guys...
But if this continues, i won't be able to see them .

Disgusting

cruel bastards mabey we should stamp on those bastards see how they like it i hope they rot in hell

hell isn't bad enough for a punish ment the should have, nails stabed into therre feet(I don't think it's bad that horses have nails in there feet, but they can't feel it), steped on, cut around the legs, burn't really badly, electricuted, and then starved to death in hell.

the people/person that did that disgusts me and should have the above done multiple time and then the last part, if I ever meet them this is what I would say "(all the above and) burn in hell you **** faces, you disgust me, you7 should rott, burn and then get stamped on" and spit in there faces, and if they back chatted I would bash the crap out of them(I can do it, give me a badmington bat and piss me off a lot and you'll be severley brused around the head, and yes I know nothing to be proud of, but yeah i;de do that to them), the disgust me(and thats hard to do, I've picked updog puke and eaten a tiny bit of kangaroo poo).

I would bash the crap out of them(I can do it, give me a badmington bat and piss me off a lot and you'll be severley brused around the head, and yes I know nothing to be proud of, but yeah i;de do that to them), the disgust me(and thats hard to do, I've picked updog puke and eaten a tiny bit of kangaroo poo).

I cant think of anything worse than a beating from a badminton, the bruising would be just horrendus... :|

that is sick, who on earth would delight in such a terrible act, i hope they get what's coming to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant think of anything worse than a beating from a badminton, the bruising would be just horrendus... :|

well, they deserve it,(no swearing please!) little bastards, don't have sense of deceny.

and if they were going to be murdered(I'de prefer they didn't die but) I'de prefer they were killed quikly and painlesly(from a killers mind(weres the fun in that)). but anyway can't bring them back to life.. or can we.
people that did are dispicable. no sense of decency... Some one sould go and ask them how they want to die and stab them and do what I said I would(if I could) do before including the badminton bashing and then after that the starving part.

Last edited by a moderator:
certainly seems a shame that there are people in this world that willingly cause such suffering. makes you wonder what goes on in their head, i pity them really, wish i knew what could be done to help them see reason. i would like to think that 'an eye for an eye' would help here, unfortunately doesnt seem to be that simple a situation. poor iguanas :(

i truly cant beleive someone could actually do that...break into a park and stomp 7 lizards to death for fun? it makes me sick. all the more disapointing 2 of them being gravid...hopefully by donating we can help them recover and help boost the numbers of these beautiful creatures.

UPDATE

Thankfully there are still good people out there willing to support BIRP!
Check out the latest press release on the growing donations + eggs being laid by surviving Blues.

http://www.blueiguana.ky/news3.htm

Reward.jpg

It's such a shame that these murderers got bored and had to go this far.
I'd love to see them get stomped on by things bigger than them, maybe an elephant?

Blue Iguana donation

Hi All,
I'd like to donate a juvenile female Tanami Woma to support the Blue Iguana Recovery Program, in light of this terrible setback. I'm accepting offers, with all of the proceeds going directly to the charity. Please go to http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/for-sale-snakes/tanami-woma-for-charity-83346#post1156153 for sales details and offer generously. Thanks to Shannon for bringing this to everyone's attention and thanks to all you who will donate generously to help get the recovery program back on its feet.
Regards,
Matt

Matt - That is a great effort mate...well done...

Well Done Matt!!

Hopefully a few more breeders do the same thing, that would be a great help.

I would like to say what I really feel, but in the interests of keping this a family site, I will refrain, other to say it makes me sick and disgusted.

absolutely sickening....
i have no words other than that..
donation made, i hope that the little amount i can offer will help in some way....
those poor Iguanas.
R.I.P :(

Hi All,
I'd like to donate a juvenile female Tanami Woma to support the Blue Iguana Recovery Program, in light of this terrible setback. I'm accepting offers, with all of the proceeds going directly to the charity. Please go to http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/for-sale-snakes/tanami-woma-for-charity-83346#post1156153 for sales details and offer generously. Thanks to Shannon for bringing this to everyone's attention and thanks to all you who will donate generously to help get the recovery program back on its feet.
Regards,
Matt

Matt, that is bloody awesome. Well done. This is the stuff Aussies are made of.

Well done again big guy.

:lol:

ATTN EVERYONE

I would like to thank Matt for his extremely generous offer of a Woma for auction with ALL proceeds donated to the Blue Iguana Recovery Program. I am thrilled and proud of this wonderful effort and to sweeten the deal I would like to offer the following -

The winning bidder of the Woma will also received a framed print of a Blue Iguana from the image selection below measuring 305mm x 455mm with white matte and quality black frame.

The winning bidder should let me know which image they have chosen and I will organize the print and framing and send directly to them.

659855-1-grand-cayman-blue-iguana-c.jpg
659838-1-grand-cayman-blue-iguana-c.jpg
659835-1-grand-cayman-blue-iguana-c.jpg
659850-1-grand-cayman-blue-iguana-c.jpg

Let's get behind a worthy cause and show the Blue Iguana Recovery Program that Australia cares!!

Hi All,
Regards,
Matt

whoever did that is vile, inhumane and deserves to be harshly punished!
R.I.P Pedro

on a brighter note - you guys are awesome donating so genourously like that!!!! True Aussie spirit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back