Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukz13

Reaction score
hey i know this is probz really weird but would love to see pics of peoples snake bites they have received.. :p (1s with the snake still on would be cool lol)

weird i know lol

cheers liam

An oldie but a goodie... :)

Blood2.jpg

Blood.jpg

Ouch.jpg

It didn't hurt much, i've had worse from his (much larger) girlfriend. :evil:

He bit me on the tip of my finger as seen in the pic, but before that he had me on the hand close to the base of my index finger (where most of the blood is in the first pic). The tip of my finger looked like a pin cushion afterwards. :)

Not as bad as some others but I thought it was pretty good seeing as all this happened in 2 weeks of me getting my first 'big' snake :lol:

To make it worse they were feeding bites, yay :rolleyes::lol: And last pic is the culprit

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 312
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 293
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 273
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 258
Not as bad as some others but I thought it was pretty good seeing as all this happened in 2 weeks of me getting my first 'big' snake :lol:

To make it worse they were feeding bites, yay :rolleyes::lol: And last pic is the culprit

and they say bredlis are placid lol jks na nice shots of ur bites

ewwww.......Mr bredli i'm am now afficially spewing and how could that not hurt.My eyes would pop if i was in that condition!!!! Awww well i haven't had a snake so i don't know what the bite would feel like

Nice one MrBredli :p...How ironic that you have a bredli hanging off your hand..with a jungle in the background looking quite chilled LMAO

nice bites guys :lol:

VixenBabe - that looks like my Bredli bite from last month (unfortunately no pics :(). It's quite surprising how badly they bruise isn't it :shock:

nice bites guys :lol:

VixenBabe - that looks like my Bredli bite from last month (unfortunately no pics :(). It's quite surprising how badly they bruise isn't it :shock:

Lol yes - on the knuckles isnt very nice, especially when theyre coiling your arm and dragging/gnawing their teeth :x

MrBredli - wow that's a lot of blood. *shudder*

VixenBabe - yeah, feeding bites aren't fun at all. My big coastal got my hand a few months ago and I'm pretty sure there's still part of a tooth stuck in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back