Soul is RUDE!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TELDAC

Banned
Reaction score
Hey All

Just a random subject nothing to do with reptiles....lol

Was just wondering if anyone else has had as much trouble with Soul Communications as I have (aka MySoul, B Digital)....??....
They are the rudist people I have come across and have no regard to customer service what so ever!....

Anyways just wondering how many other ppl out there are pissd with them too?......

Cheers

Hey All

Just a random subject nothing to do with reptiles....lol

Was just wondering if anyone else has had as much trouble with Soul Communications as I have (aka MySoul, B Digital)....??....
They are the rudist people I have come across and have no regard to customer service what so ever!....

Anyways just wondering how many other ppl out there are pissd with them too?......

Cheers

I agree totally. My gf and I went to upgrade our contracts for our phone's. So we went to a Soul stand and the girl working there had her back to us and acknowledged us about ten minutes later. Then when we asked her questions about specific models she knew jack. So we said we would be back as we wanted to view this model they didn't have on display and when we returned say five minutes later the stand was unattended. It was about three in the afternoon so either she was having a really late lunch or she went home :shock:
Now that strengthens customer relations like a kick in the face!

What don't tell me you actually talked to customer service? Ive been left on the phone waiting for over an hour trying to cancel my service to them. In the end I just had to go to their offices and close the account. Worst phone provider ever!

Oh and one more thing my contract ended over six months ago and they are still charging me for my hand set.. go figure

pft optus & telstra are just as bad, i've been overcharged by $150 on my last couple of bills, I tried to downgrade my plan so i didn't have to pay so much and ended up paying more, thank goodness my contract ends this month - i think i'll try prepaid

What don't tell me you actually talked to customer service? Ive been left on the phone waiting for over an hour trying to cancel my service to them. In the end I just had to go to their offices and close the account. Worst phone provider ever!

Well we recently moved and I rang like a wk before we were going to transfer the phone and net etc.....The lady I spoke with whom could hardly understand said yeh it would be done by the time we got to new house....usually took 7-10 days....

Got to new place and phone wasnt on.....I rang the next day and asked why it wasnt on and they said there was no record of me having rung the week before....they practically got up me because they said i hadnt rung.....the guy i spoke to this time like laughed and mocked me on the phone as I was getting angry.....

So they said a tech would be out a week later to connect phone!!!....he came out done his thing....went to use phone after he left and I couldnt dial out......rang soul they said it would be fixed in 2 hrs....

Next day still no phone, rang again they said there was a problem with the phone and a consultant would ring me before end of day to let me know what was going on.....still waiting for that call 3 weeks later.......

Decided soul were hopeless so I rang to disconnect it all and they said I could not disconnect because it had not been transferred over yet and the relocation team were looking into it.....The stupid lady whom I was on the phone to for over an hour on my mobile cut me off twice so I hung up!....

I connected with dodo and the next day I had the phone and net on!!.....

Sent soul a rude email saying I was not paying for connection because the line was not working so I dont think I should pay for something I cant use....A guy left a message on my mobile this morning saying rudely yes you will be paying it because it was working and they said they have tried ringing me all weekend so now I HAVE to ring them back!!.......
I didnt get one single call on my mobile on the weekend!

They are tryin to get $300 off me for the connection!!!!!!

They are just blatant greedy liars!!!!

Last edited:
Because............ you've gota gota gota have soul.

Slave to marketing.....I think so :oops:

ha ha yeh seems that way!!.....
They have no idea what they are doing!
Ive never even spoken to anyone Australian there either which is really weird!!

No, Optus is worse than telstra. I was with Optus years ago, they one day, decided to hand my buisness Fax no back to Telstra, as it wasn't being used, well they thought it wasn't anyway, then couldn't do anything to help because Telstra had issued it to someone else. Well in the long and the short of it, I had to get the number back myself, cost me a slab, and some stress, but luckily the guy who had it was understanding. In the end, even though it might cost you a fraction more and service still may not be too good, I think it's best to go with the team who own the ball game. If you sign up with one of these Indian telemarketers, you deserve what you get, the smaller the company, the more chance of trouble.

If you sign up with one of these Indian telemarketers, you deserve what you get, the smaller the company, the more chance of trouble.[/quote]

Well soul is an optus company so I thort it would be ok.....But I was SOOOO wrong!

Telstra are just as bad. My wife and I build a house and had the Telstra line connected to the house from the phone line as part of our contract. Telstra would not believe us that we had had it done and still wanted the $600.00 to come and (physically) connect the house. After a 30 min 'conversation' they said they would come out and make sure our builder had done it but they would need to charge us a service call charge as we were not Telstra customers. I responded with "never will be either' and went with a local provider, who rewired our house (phone and computer connections) for VOIP for free!!!

Sometimes business can just get too big, but as the general populace go with Telstra by default nothing will ever change.

Telstra are just as bad. My wife and I build a house and had the Telstra line connected to the house from the phone line as part of our contract. Telstra would not believe us that we had had it done and still wanted the $600.00 to come and (physically) connect the house. After a 30 min 'conversation' they said they would come out and make sure our builder had done it but they would need to charge us a service call charge as we were not Telstra customers. I responded with "never will be either' and went with a local provider, who rewired our house (phone and computer connections) for VOIP for free!!!

Sometimes business can just get too big, but as the general populace go with Telstra by default nothing will ever change.

Yeh thats what they are trying to get out of me...mine is $300 but.....I refuse to pay for something that i couldnt even use cus it wasnt working!!....But they just argue with me and say it was!.....So what can i do?

Teldac, have a look at this website. http://www.tio.com.au/ It's is the Telco Ombudsman and you can lodge a complaint online. Good Luck.

Oh really?...Thanks for that....Will do!!....They just cant take peoples money!!...I am not paying it, but I know if I dont they will give me a bad credit rating thru debt collection....

Just make sure you tell Soul that you have lodged a complaint with the Ombudsman. It will cost them time and money to deal with the problem so they may just drop it to save themselves the hassle.

Ok I will do that for sure!..Cant w8 to tell them!...lol

..Thanks alot for that......:D

Does it usually work?.....

If you have a real complaint they generally work well. They are good because they have no ties to Government or the Industry itself so are independant. If alot of people have complained about the same company it helps as well. Better to try something though, if not you just get bullied to pay up or score a black mark on your credit file, which is no fun!!! I speak from experience there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back