Top 10

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kakariki

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I was talking to a mate today & we were wondering what the most difficult snakes are to keep & breed. Also the same for lizards. The reason being, we want to avoid buying them at this stage. We would appreciate some input from those of you with experience.

i think i would have to say angle-headed dragons... i dont keep them, but have read plenty a time that they are difficult to keep. someone correct if wrong!:)

I've heard Shinglebacks are hard to get breeding?

OK, that's a great start, or not, lol. Angel heads were one I was thinking of but I will wait till I have more experience. Thanks for the info! Green tree snakes..mmm. They are gorgeous. And I had heard the same thing about Shingles! I was surprised cos I thought they would be easy.
Any more???

what about lizards... would that be the green tree monitor or the Pilbara Rock Monitor?

hmmm.......doesn't ANYONE have any info????

My shinglebacks breed easy if I just feed them, water them and wait. I dont really know I get babys untill I see them.

I think people say there hard to breed because they pair up for life. And you have to get them as either a breeding pair or get 2 and hope they get together.

But I dont like breeding lizards because I cant sell them because there cute!!

Maybe diamonds? just because of their extra husbandry requirements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back