Canine Photo Thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The large black one is the Doberman(named Dobi).And the smaller scruffy one (called Elmo)- we bought him as a jack russel but he turned out to not look like one :shock: Any ideas ?
- His name is elmo and when i joined aps (i was 10) i was so fond of him hence the name Nikki_Elmo :D

We had 3 dachshunds when i was little but our last one had his disk in his back pop out so we had to put him down :cry:

And he was best mates with our rotwieler who was verrrry big , we have some vids with me riding on him.We had to put him down due to arthritis.Dad was devastated as he had him since he was a tiny puppy.:cry:

Hey Nikki.

IMO Elmo looks like he could be a cairn terrier x

Just looked up cairn terrier! The puppies look exactly like what he looked when he was a pup .
Thanks Frglet :D Cute pics guys

gimme.jpg

my ralphie :)

had him since i was 9 he is my best friend

Attachments

• DSC07585 _Small_.jpg
    DSC07585 _Small_.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 101
Froglet, you're bird's like, "WHOA... Pretty light..." Lol.

This is Leo, jack russell x whippet. He LOVES to run...

I posed multiple pictures because there's a couple of things toward his personality- 1) He's pretty dumb. 2) He's sweet and loves my bed. 3) He's loves to play.

View attachment 62379

View attachment 62380

View attachment 62381

~ notechistiger.

Last edited:
I have discovered that dogs are the only other creature, besides people, to have bad photos. I have so many ugly shots of my dogs, and yet every other animal always has that "perfect photo face"
Weird huh

These are my boys, Storm (the grey tabby) and Stitch (the ginger tabby)..
Storm is the 'lap-cat' n luvs cuddles, he would sleep nxt to me once my hubby step out for work..and would secretly steal my day old chicks meant for the snakes..
Stitch is the 'whatever' cat, not bothered with everything n likes to provoke Storm for a fight...hates cuddles..:)

Attachments

• DSCF1840.jpg
    DSCF1840.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 78
  • DSCF1993.jpg
    DSCF1993.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 62
  • DSCF1516.jpg
    DSCF1516.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 61
Aww I love seeing pics of other people's dogs and such :)

Here's my little piglet staffy x:
121.jpg

Annd my fluffy boy long haired 'domestic' lol:
reg3.jpg

:D

King the castle!
(loves going fishing out on the boat which is where this pic is taken)
So much personality 1 pic wouldnt do it, but thats all i have for now.
2085751711a5279396802l-1.jpg

my babies....

pepper the border collie and rosie the cattle x kelpie

Last edited:
Miss B your dogs are gorgeous 2 of my fave breeds

My Border Collie Tilly. She was a reject because of her blue eyes. Shes 12 now.

Attachments

• justins pics 023.jpg
    justins pics 023.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 164
My beautiful beast Arie:)

Attachments

• DSCF2463.jpg
    DSCF2463.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 166
my puppies!! first is lily, shes not even a year old yet, she is a pig, eats anything, literally, i catch her eating rat food constantly. shes a terrier cross maltese, or something of the sort, i told my friend she was border colie cross rat and he believed me:rolleyes:.she chases rabbits and they are twice the size she is. the second is jessie, shes nearly 3, miniture schnowzer(sp?), if you stop patting her, she will go crazy trying to lick your hands and gain your attention until you start patting her again. she loves to lick the mice, weird, but cute in its own little way!

Attachments

• IMG_3702.jpg
    IMG_3702.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3693.jpg
    IMG_3693.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_3695.jpg
    IMG_3695.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 91
the second is jessie, shes nearly 3, miniture schnowzer(sp?), if you stop patting her, she will go crazy trying to lick your hands and gain your attention until you start patting her again. she loves to lick the mice, weird, but cute in its own little way!

Schnauzer!! I can't believe you don't know the spelling of your own breed! (And no, I am NOT flaming you. Just showing my suprise). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back