Canine Photo Thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yelka (red) and Che (b&t).

Attachments

• YELKA9.jpg
    YELKA9.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 51
  • DSCF5286.jpg
    DSCF5286.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 45
Awww! I love dogs, these are all so beautiful!

Here's a couple of my toy pomeranians.. Mishka.. she's cheeky

Image005.jpg

mish.jpg

And this is Butters.. she's a sweetheart.. and loves cuddles!

butters.jpg

This is my female german shepherd in herping mode! The poor jacky dragon got upset but she just wanted to play. hahaha..

Attachments

• GS vs Jacky!.jpg
    GS vs Jacky!.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 106
Belgian Malinois

MY best friends & gaurdians of my family....................

Attachments

• 102_0053.jpg
    102_0053.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0054_1.jpg
    IMG_0054_1.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 105
  • HPIM0271_1.jpg
    HPIM0271_1.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 107
I can't help but feel that people who have never had a dog as a mate simply don't know what they're missing out on.

Love the pomeranians and Malinois!

Anyone have a Irish Wolfhound? I'm quite determined to have one at some stage, stunning animals!

Anyone have a Irish Wolfhound? I'm quite determined to have one at some stage, stunning animals![/quote]

i have a couple of wolfhound X will see if i can get a pic up...i can assure you that the pup is now as big as the other dog and quite alot hairier.......only drama is they take sooo long to mature...

Attachments

• dogs 003.jpg
    dogs 003.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 60
  • pup 012.jpg
    pup 012.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 51
  • pup 013.jpg
    pup 013.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 53
  • w dash.jpg
    w dash.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 56
  • dash2.jpg
    dash2.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 62
Our minature wolf.

Yeah he will take you down, just try him.

Strangely that screen isnt there any more

Attachments

• attack dog 1.JPG
    attack dog 1.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 108
  • attack dog 2.jpg
    attack dog 2.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 91
  • attack dog 4.jpg
    attack dog 4.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 90
Heres Bear,
jso8ao.jpg

If theres on word to sum him up, Its Curious.
In the photo he's actually just hunted a gecko and started chewing on it (I didnt realise what it was until after I took the photo)
He loves adventure, he has no fear, if he's curious, he just finds out the answer himself.

My little brats lol....MADusa Mitzi & Munroe

Attachments

• 27062007200.jpg
    27062007200.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 19092007308.jpg
    19092007308.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 68
handy looking hound nook... i was a bit hesitant to when i saw the hunting thread but matt has run it very well and has opened alot of peoples eyes to the actual events and not just the heresay that people come up with... sorry to jack the thread... nice dogs guys

willia6 said:
whats wrong with blue eyes!

Nothing at all - for a pet owner.

But according to the Border Collie Breed Standard, black and white Border Collies should have eyes that harmonise with their coat colour (ie dark). Blue eyes are acceptable if the dog is Blue Merle. So as far as showing and breeding go, that particular dog wouldn't have made the cut.

Obviously doesn't make her any less of a pet however, and she's gorgeous :)

Different breeds have different standards relating to coat and eye colour. In Siberians for example, all coat colours, markings, and eye colours are acceptable in any combination. In other breeds, blue eyes would be a disqualifying fault.

CassM said:
I think I said this before Miss B, but you're dogs are absolutely stunning! I can't wait to get a Husky!

Thank you :D We love them so much, we had to get one in every colour :rolleyes: :lol:

My little Biscuit!

This is Biscuit! He is 3 now and is a different type of Labrador, he has brown skin around his eyes and gums while other dogs have black! They said he was bred for show but we found out he was the "dud" of his family! Sorry about the blurry pics I'll get some better pics very soon.!DSC02003.jpg

DSC03219.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back