Violent Break and Enter at the Alice Springs Reptile Centre

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
people who do that to animals are sick! hope they know their karma will come back to them .....and i hope it hits them HARD!

How can a 7yr old possibly remove a 20yr old spencers lacey from its enclosure and put it into a croc enclosure. And your saying he is the only oneinvolved because media says so.

Since when does the media talk truth?

Post Edited: Because too many do-gooders might get offended.

It has nothing to do with do-gooders it has to do with common sense. Not justifying what the 7yr old did or the part he might have played either!!

G'day,

I've spoken to Rex (Owner of the Alice Springs Reptile Centre) and i can confirm that this is all true. A lone seven year old Aboriginal child jumped the fence early on Wednesday morning and committed these horrible acts. In total, 13 lizards and one turtle where killed and most where fed to 'Terry', the centre's Saltwater Crocodile. The lizards include various Blue-Tongues, Thorny Devils and a Spencer's Goanna. The lizards where first pletted with rocks and basically dead by the time the offender handled the larger lizards and threw them into Terry's enclosure, he then stayed and watched Terry eat the reptiles.

The 7 year was captured on the centre's security cameras and has since been caught by Police, but unfortunately due to his age not much can be done by the long hand of the law.

Sad times for anyone to do this, but its a whole different ball game when a 7 seven year old boy does this.

Rex appreciates your support!

David Reed

What a little ******e of a kid, so at seven he is killing reptiles i wonder what he will be doing at 18??

Since most serial killers started out killing animals at a young age.

It is disgusting that nothing can be done because of his age, so what does that teach him? Do as you wish as your too young to get into trouble, what a stupid world we live in.

Also i don't think just because this boy has done something so utterly disgusting means he is being abused at home, if there were any signs of abuse the child protection for the state would have been called by the police when they found the boy since from memory police are mandatory reporters.

It is disgusting that nothing can be done because of his age, so what does that teach him? Do as you wish as your too young to get into trouble, what a stupid world we live in.

Exactly, this kid is now gonna grow up thinking he can do whatever he wants and it's ok cause he will get away with it.

Exactly, this kid is now gonna grow up thinking he can do whatever he wants and it's ok cause he will get away with it.

Is this not the parents responsibility to teach him otherwise?

Is this not the parents responsibility to teach him otherwise?

Yes obviously, but if they are letting him run around wherever he wants at whatever time he wants what makes you think they are going to do anything?

He needs some kind of punishment so that he realizes that if he's gonna harm lives and destroy other peoples property he isn't going to get away with it.

Yes obviously, but if they are letting him run around wherever he wants at whatever time he wants what makes you think they are going to do anything?

He needs some kind of punishment so that he realizes that if he's gonna harm lives and destroy other peoples property he isn't going to get away with it.

Yes agreed but his parents also need punishment for allowing this child to be out in the first place and to even think he can do what he has done!

This may sound harsh but I say bludgeon the kid and feed them to a croc!!!

Who lets there 7yo kid out at 7am?

Parent's who don't care, either they are up to no good or passed out on the couch!!!

It has nothing to do with do-gooders it has to do with common sense. Not justifying what the 7yr old did or the part he might have played either!!

Chill pill mate, I was saying I edited MY post so the do-gooders woludn't get offended by what I said!

Whoever (one or a group) did it should be fed to the croc over the time it takes for him/her to eat all of them, keep their parts in a freezer and thaw them out for feeding.

far out what is happening to kids these days what the hell goes through there minds
to do somthing like that ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back