God im ANGRY

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its idiots like these that we do NOT need on our roads. theres enough actual accidents, we don't need kamikaze hoons driving around threatening innocent people. I'm a Provisional driver (got my licence in Dec '06) but there is NO way I have or ever will hoon around like those morons. As has been said previously, there are now far, FAR too many impatient, aggressive, self centered people that don't care who they endanger or what they do

Feel sorry for the couple.. did anyone get the lic. plate?

that sucks!

i was walking home with a friend one day after school and we were on this foot path and a p plater came zooming past and swerved to hit us! then he came back around and pulled in the drive way and every time we tried to move around him he would move where we moved....we were pretty pissed at this point and then told the guy to **** off and oh big man Pplater came flying out his car screaming his head off at us! then another one of my friends was a bit behind us (walking with his big bro [a boxer, and like....big....scary....guy]) and the guy got kinda angry that there was 4 of us and one of him and 4 of us so just drove off....i reckon they all get $$$$ sure of them self!

Luke

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally agree, I am a P-plater, i'm not saying I'm the safest driver in the world but you guys just slag off on the P-platers because we are an easy target, new licence adventurous wanting to push limits (sometimes in an unsafe way, but ***** happens).. Honestly there are some full licenced drivers that somehow manage to keep themselves on the road when they are worse then us. Personally I think there would be a lot less anger on the roads if the speed limits were raised, and there were designated places where the teens who feel like being reckless can do so in a safe way.

Errr. Pushing limits is great, except when it endangers lives, then it isn't so great. The reason speed limits exist isn't for the fun of Those People In Charge (tm), it's to reduce the road toll. It has been demonstrated that generally the "safe" speed IS the speed limit (that's why it's there, just to re-iterate). There ARE designated "places" like the Calder Speedway. If the speed limits were raised, unsafe drivers would invariably just drive faster still.

Want to push limits of safe driving? Play Mario Kart. You get a wheel and everything.

when it comes to driving, young drivers see the excitement and forget the reality of what can and sadly does happen ...they say it takes at least till the age of 21-25 years of age (with some exceptions either younger or older)before they start to drive and observe the road and whats going on in front of them ,instead of how to impress and show off to mates or girls/boys....its been happening since cars were made available to the general public . The faster and more elaborate the cars are being made these days the worse it is going to get ....:(

its stuff like this that makes me think that people shouldnt be able to drive a car untill they are 21. At least that way they MIGHT be a little bit smarter......Now im not saying that ALL P-platers are bad drivers its only 95% of them that are bad,so if you fit into that 5% of good drivers im sorry to upset you.You all need to remember it not a right to be able to drive....its a privalige ;)

Also for all the other P Platers on here (as I am one.. thought not for long) have you noticed that when you are driving and another P plater, in particular red will suddenly realize you are also a p plater and will then sit up your ar$3 and fly past you at the first oppurtunity given. Another great revenge story... I was heading to work the other day and was flashed by a car telling me cops were ahead, after the car flashed this idiot red p plater pulled out in front of me and his mates were throwing bottles out the windom nearly hitting my car. Beacause they pulled out after the car flashed and didn't know cops were ahead I sat up their ar$3 until they sped and around the corner they went at around 100 in an 80 zone and bang radar gun got them instant loss of license and heavy fines.

haha love it!

I was heading to work the other day and was flashed by a car telling me cops were ahead, after the car flashed this idiot red p plater pulled out in front of me and his mates were throwing bottles out the windom nearly hitting my car. Beacause they pulled out after the car flashed and didn't know cops were ahead I sat up their ar$3 until they sped and around the corner they went at around 100 in an 80 zone and bang radar gun got them instant loss of license and heavy fines.

Hahaha, one time i was dropping my sister at a friends house (like the great brother i am) and on the way saw a speed camera. When i was driving back home this idiot P plater (i was on my P's at the time too) sat right up my **** (nearly hitting me) when i took off at the lights then zoomed past me. He was in a piece of **** VN commodore with spinning chrome hub caps (lol) I was driving my old love (Storm ute, had to sell to fund other things)
Anyway as we were coming up to the speed camera i went up next to him and dropped it down a couple gears and sped past him, he planted his foot, i slowed down. The camera flashed and got him! I caught up to him at the next lights pulled behind him and just pointed and laughed.

I'm a P plater who owns a commodore (but i behave cause well i cant afford to loose that car because we have kids) and well the only people who drive like idiots around me are not L's or Red P's or even green P's........... But public transport (hmmmm bus drivers) :lol::lol:
Yes i hate buses. Yes we have to give way to them but they dont need to just pull out on traffic like they do.
Camo, why didn't you jot down their number plate..?
Mate even if i did, do you think the cops would do anything about it. They would be more concerned with getting thier last mouthful of coffee down before tracking down some P plater idiot.

Yes i hate buses. Yes we have to give way to them but they dont need to just pull out on traffic like they do.

Mate even if i did, do you think the cops would do anything about it. They would be more concerned with getting thier last mouthful of coffee down before tracking down some P plater idiot.

Not these days with the new hoon laws.........

so what you do in that situation is take down there rego number and go to your nearest police station with the other people and put in a complaint, therefore theres a record of it to go back on, and the police will most likely be able to track down the offender.
cheers Matt

has anyone else noticed how most hoons are only fast when the road is straight .
as soon as they get to a corner it's like oh s##t . then on go the brakes100 mtrs before everyone else .
even my old mum is quick in a straight line .

I am a 'P' plater. An older one at that.
I get peeved when I merge onto the highway. I have only been driving for a couple of years now (still on green 'P's')
Now, I know that when someone is merging...I either go to the other lane if it is free, speed up a little bit or slow down a little bit depending on whereabouts they are going to merge. How come I am not given the same consideration??????
I think some of you full licence drivers need to refresh some of the rules....or at least go back to when you had maybe a bit of curtesy!!!
I also do the speed limit, yet have idiots tailgating me and pressuring me to go faster...WHY??? I am doing the speedlimit..so should they.I am not going to lose my licence and go back to square one for them.
Same with the round a bout....if someone comes onto it in front of me a bit too soon, I will slow down..not sit on the horn........people who have been driving for years should learn some patience as they were a 'P' plate drivers once as well.

my little rant

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally think think that yes alot of P platers drive like fools, i did when i was on them too. BUT i think that just as many people drive badly who aren't on P's. The only difference is that P plates stand out and so are noticed more...

Yes hooning, burnouts, drag racing etc which is how most P platers are dangerous, IS dangerous, BUT i also think that speeding, impatience, not indicating etc which most normal drivers do, is or can be just as dangerous.

A few times I've had young males pull up beside me and start reving (not sure if they're trying to impress me, lol).
LMAO that happens to me all the time (maybe coz I'm female and drive an xr6 turbo?) and funnily enough it is usually a young male in a bomb of a commondore. Just the other day this happened and he had a few mates in the car and started revving it up at the lights so I did the little finger wiggle which made his mates crack up and boy did the driver get the poos :lol: Needless to say his bucket of **** didn't have anything on mine even doing the speed limit - and yes he then did the "hero fly by"!

A couple of weeks ago a fully sick p plater was sitting up my butt and we came around a bend to see a horrific accident where a p plate commondore (yet again) had flipped and gone up the bank. Any occupants would have been killed as there was no more roof etc. Passing this must have given the guy behind me a wake up call as he dropped right back in the distance afterwards.
Then, just this morning, there was a green p plate guy (funnily enough in a blue bomb commondore) who was doing well over 100km in our 40km school zone :evil: Imagine if a kid had been crossing the road...
Its such a shame that tragedies need to occur before people learn.

LMAO that happens to me all the time (maybe coz I'm female and drive an xr6 turbo?) and funnily enough it is usually a young male in a bomb of a commondore. Just the other day this happened and he had a few mates in the car and started revving it up at the lights so I did the little finger wiggle which made his mates crack up and boy did the driver get the poos :lol: Needless to say his bucket of **** didn't have anything on mine even doing the speed limit - and yes he then did the "hero fly by"!

A couple of weeks ago a fully sick p plater was sitting up my butt and we came around a bend to see a horrific accident where a p plate commondore (yet again) had flipped and gone up the bank. Any occupants would have been killed as there was no more roof etc. Passing this must have given the guy behind me a wake up call as he dropped right back in the distance afterwards.
Then, just this morning, there was a green p plate guy (funnily enough in a blue bomb commondore) who was doing well over 100km in our 40km school zone :evil: Imagine if a kid had been crossing the road...
Its such a shame that tragedies need to occur before people learn.

The scary thing is that you are 25, provoke other drivers and proudly claim you drive a Ford turbo that no "bucket of #$@!" will have anything on...

Do you really see what you are saying??

I have no problems with P-platers, nor have I ever done. It's the nutters like you that respond to some alleged idiot to satisfy your ego problem!

You are the cause and solution of/to the problem.

You are the type of person that causes fatal accidents similar to what you described.

You are the kind of unskilled menace we need off the road.
One more insecure ego-obsessed 'motorist' we can all do without.

The scary thing is that you are 25, provoke other drivers and proudly claim you drive a Ford turbo that no "bucket of #$@!" will have anything on...

Do you really see what you are saying??

I have no problems with P-platers, nor have I ever done. It's the nutters like you that respond to some alleged idiot to satisfy your ego problem!

You are the cause and solution of/to the problem.

You are the type of person that causes fatal accidents similar to what you described.

You are the kind of unskilled menace we need off the road.
One more insecure ego-obsessed 'motorist' we can all do without.
Actually I said that I could get ahead of them doing the speed limit as their car was so poor (as in blowing smoke and the engine couldn't handle it as it was old and worn out) - not because I was racing.
Yes I drive a ford turbo because it is a nice car to drive as it handles well and is comfortable on country roads - the point was that being a female driving such a car attracts said losers as they think they can show off. Just because I drive such a car doesn't mean I am a hoon or an irresponsible driver.
So if me wiggling my finger is provoking them, then is not the RTA provoking said drivers by using that in their campaign against young speeding males? I see it more as a gesture equivalent to saying "grow up".
I am actually a very sensible and safe driver and wouldn't call myself unskilled as I have driven in many conditions and circumstances that city drivers would not be subjected to. I fail to see how you could make such a value judgement without knowing me or seeing me drive.
Yes pehaps I could have worded my previous post a little better as my point was obviously not conveyed.

Last edited:
well I have had my drivers license for 16 and a half years and only ever lost 2 points in that whole time ...i have driven around Aussie in a one tonner holden ute did it for 3 years ...never got a ticket...driven all types of roads ...not claiming i have never exceeded the speed limit but i have never ever bothered to compete with fools who want to race you at the lights even when i did own a V8 holden ...but my husband on the other hand is a different story:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back