Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jase75

Reaction score
Well iv finally started to copy all of my old pics over to CD, so i thought id post a few that i have taken around the Bathurst area. All pics are from within 50kms of Bathurst and all are wild specimens.

First of all the Snakes:

Various Eastern Brown:

D1000002.jpg
D1000004.jpg
D1000007.jpg
D1000009.jpg

Tiger Snake:
D1000005.jpg

D1000002.jpg

D1000004.jpg

D1000007.jpg

D1000009.jpg

D1000005.jpg

Legless Lizards:

Pink Tailed Worm Lizard:
D1000006.jpg
D1000008.jpg

Possibly Delma Plebeia ???
D1000016.jpg
D1000018.jpg

D1000006.jpg

D1000008.jpg

D1000016.jpg

D1000018.jpg

wow, love the pygopods, did you find them sheltering? I have only ever seen 2 in my life, I half dead burtons and a burtons on the road that slid away before we could get a good look :( but one day when I travel, I will see all this stuff :)

Yes Ryan they were all sheltering under rocks and logs.

wow Jase i lived in bathurst for 16 years and never seen a pink tailed worm lizard or a gecko where abouts were you?? great pics buy the way

Yeah there is a fair bit around if u know where to look for it, iv found 4 types of Legless Lizards and 4 types of Geckos.

sweet wish i still lived there could meet up
i use to live out at clear creek and seen alot of redbellys and browns out that way

re Bathhurst

Interesting species jase,havent seen some of those skinks,found delma inornata around that way,have you seen any of the murray darlings near bathhurst,they used to be found at tarana,also near blayney and at Hill end years back,look like the one in Hosers book,rather dark,live in tthe rock outcrops.

Interesting species jase,havent seen some of those skinks,found delma inornata around that way,have you seen any of the murray darlings near bathhurst,they used to be found at tarana,also near blayney and at Hill end years back,look like the one in Hosers book,rather dark,live in tthe rock outcrops.
Yeah i found a Delma Inornata out the Bridle Track way, but havnt seen any Murray Darlings around here, just the 2 Diamonds. A mate found a large Carpet out towards Limekilns way.

oh ok, I have heard of marbled geckos actually being found near bathurst, not sure if it is true though
Oh really, iv never heard of any but u mite be right.
And Pygopods i have found around here are Burtons Legless Lizard, Delma inornata, Delma plebia( if thats wat it was, see previous pic) and Aprasia Parapulchella, which was a good find because they are on the NSW endangered species list, and only known to be found at 3 or 4 different areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back