partners&couples

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or they all come out of the woodwork at the same time (like they say it never rains but it pours) and because women have this weird telepathic thing going on all find out about each other so they start a 'Hating Gordo' club. Then you get nothing for another 6 months until they either forget or the new ones appear.

Yes, this is true... I also noted that a lot of friends of mine have also just split up with their respective loved ones - I guess the telepathy works between them and friends of mine too...

And gordo - I don't think it's just the women who are telepathic - I hate you too :lol:

I just see someone like twice a week, it's like getting your car serviced.
I mean sure i suppose i develop some kind of relationship with these guys, get along very well.
Basically it's a relationship without the let's see eachother every day and get jealous over nothing crap.

AND he has a tongue ring ;)

I don't do relationships. Too much effort, too little money. Women are EXPENSIVE.

I don't do relationships either....too many men out there want to treat you like crap.

But...I do have a tongue ring...so they are the ones missing out...lol :p:p:p

Why shouldn't women think like that? A lot of men have thought that way about women for years and it's about time they got a bit of their own back.

I've often had a FB cause I can't/won't put up with all the crap a lot of men want to dish out. Works out perfectly...you get to spend some quality time with a nice guy, and you get to have 'special cuddles' and then you get to send him on his way and you don't have to do his washing..lol

Nothing wrong with FBs as long as all parties are on the same page. Much like any other "relationship" really.

I said I was surprised it came from a woman, not that women shouldn't think like that. I think it's sad that some people think that way, but on the other hand, it is understandable.

Why shouldn't women think like that? A lot of men have thought that way about women for years and it's about time they got a bit of their own back.

I've often had a FB cause I can't/won't put up with all the crap a lot of men want to dish out. Works out perfectly...you get to spend some quality time with a nice guy, and you get to have 'special cuddles' and then you get to send him on his way and you don't have to do his washing..lol

ANd they are so much better than one night stands!

I used to think it was sad too. But if everyone is happy what's the problem, you know? It's better than lying to each other and pretending you're in love when you're not. Way better than being so desperate you'll take home anything that breathes. And hey, I've seen some beautiful relationships develop between people who'd sworn off relationships for life and have ended up falling for their FBs :lol:

This is my hubby and I - He is the best thing in my life, he lights up even the darkest of my days.
He has sat by my hospital bed while I was in a coma from asthma and has had to watch me suffer many attacks, we have been together for 7 years now and we now have a little bundle of joy on the way to complete our family.

It is good to see so many happy couple on here going strong and happy!!!

Merry Christmas to you all:D:D

Attachments

• wedding pictures - Posh Photography 167tweek.jpg
    wedding pictures - Posh Photography 167tweek.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 172
  • wedding pictures - Posh Photography 343.jpg
    wedding pictures - Posh Photography 343.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 195
This is my hubby and I - He is the best thing in my life, he lights up even the darkest of my days.
He has sat by my hospital bed while I was in a coma from asthma and has had to watch me suffer many attacks, we have been together for 7 years now and we now have a little bundle of joy on the way to complete our family.

It is good to see so many happy couple on here going strong and happy!!!

Merry Christmas to you all:D:D

How old is he

Amen sister.

The whole women are clingy bickering uptight control freaks and men are sleazy dirty filthy minded pigs depiction is old.

I find i'm alot more filthy minded than most of my male companions, and if you have two people that are enjoying eachothers company but that don't want to be strapped to eachother why is that sad? I'm usually pretty much faithful to whoever i am 'seeing' anyways, it's not like i sleep with five guys at a time, but i just don't DATE the guy i am sleeping with.

Works out very nicely, also keeps things more exciting.

Paul and i have been together 4yrs in Feb and been married 3yrs this Oct.
On our wedding day
Married.jpg

At Melbourne zoo today...... And still as happy as we were when we got married.
He is a wonderful man!
Tortoise.JPG

how sweet :) i love the pics!
i cant wait till i finally get to marry this guy.. were not engaged, but were both intent on marrying one another in a few years :)

erm..halloween pic lol

Nat ;)
Congratulations Nat, hope all goes well with you both.
There is nothing more wonderful than sharing every day with your best friend:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back