partners&couples

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol..... you like piercings? maybe we should start another thread........

''who has what pierced?''

i wouldnt be able to show one of mine hahaha

No no, I like piercings, but I bet emzie likes his a whole lot ;)

You will also get 'Girl Germs' Rocky....;)

Oh fay, remember I am an "adult" now (i know, rofl right?) We don't believe in girl germs.

Here's a pic of my 2 Angels

Attachments

• merry christmas - 7.jpg
    merry christmas - 7.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 55
I want to know how you can go off topic in Chit Chat?

Well - to make this topical - I am single but I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.

This is my girlfriend aimee and i at our formal. Around this time last year. I might like to add if people school relationships dont last. Aimee and i have been together almost 3 years now and are still happy as. Its still like we were in our first 3 months always mucking around!
my hubby and I have been together since we were 16-17 ..we celebrated our 20th wedding ani on the 17.12.08(I married in 88,he was 19 and I was 20) ..school relationships can and do work ....as do teenage parents (we were 18/19 when we had our first baby)...it depends on the strength and values you both have and the STUBBORNESS AND DETERMINATION !! I did both teenage parent and marriage its been a rocky road no doubt ,but we have 4 great grown up (well almost) kids with only one 16 year old at home now ,there were some disadvantages in being a young parent but over all I look at it now and we have had the best life ..we travelled around Aussie in a bus ,with 4 kids and 2 dogs and a pet rat ..our kids have grown up with us and now at the age of 40 we have only 1 at home ,all the others have flown the coop , all are working good jobs /careers and as a parent couldnt be any prouder of our achievements ...we got a hard deal to start off with but it turned out to be the winning hand!.......wouldnt change a thing ;)

Well - to make this topical - I am single but I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.
You could open a center for kids who can't read good and want to learn to do other stuff good too.

Hahaha, show us your blue steel!

Paul and i have been together 4yrs in Feb and been married 3yrs this Oct.
On our wedding day
Married.jpg

At Melbourne zoo today...... And still as happy as we were when we got married.
He is a wonderful man!
Tortoise.JPG

SARAH DICKSON!!!!!!!

oh my god... fancy bumping into you on here!!!! where are u and what are you doing?

all of you say how happy you are! i talk to my dad and hes like ARGH!!! LOL!!!

i heard a saying so here it is for all you happy couples:

"friendship often ends in love, but love in friendship....never"

Luke

my hubby and I have been together since we were 16-17 ..we celebrated our 20th wedding ani on the 17.12.08(I married in 88,he was 19 and I was 20) ..school relationships can and do work ....as do teenage parents (we were 18/19 when we had our first baby)...it depends on the strength and values you both have and the STUBBORNESS AND DETERMINATION !! I did both teenage parent and marriage its been a rocky road no doubt ,but we have 4 great grown up (well almost) kids with only one 16 year old at home now ,there were some disadvantages in being a young parent but over all I look at it now and we have had the best life ..we travelled around Aussie in a bus ,with 4 kids and 2 dogs and a pet rat ..our kids have grown up with us and now at the age of 40 we have only 1 at home ,all the others have flown the coop , all are working good jobs /careers and as a parent couldnt be any prouder of our achievements ...we got a hard deal to start off with but it turned out to be the winning hand!.......wouldnt change a thing ;)

i spose the best part about that is your still young and you'll still have the energy to be able to go places and go out one a holiday with just you and your hubby! well done =]

Here's my other half.
It seems as if we've been together forever.

Attachments

• Pale Man.jpg
    Pale Man.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 105
My wife and i in Puno, Peru on our honeymoon a month ago.

Together 7 years b4 we were married:D

Attachments

• n630848121_1143931_5993.jpg
    n630848121_1143931_5993.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 179
You suck!!!! lol na i love you,I like that picture but i look like a girl version of Kurt cobain...How gay lol.
bub u look like the hottest hurt cobain eva,yep
rite now to say something on topic of chit chat umm umm
im happy for all the couples =P
love is good love can be bad.when u love someone they know how and what ur thinking so that can be bad but for most of it ..its perfect:D

unless u brake up of course

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back