Snake id ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sativa

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey guys just wondering what your thoughts were on this snake ? brownie? or?my dad took the pics out at bejekle peterson dam while we were there for bass electric convension...cheers...jase

Attachments

• fishing and herping 014.jpg
    fishing and herping 014.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 291
yeah i cant be sure as well..... with out getting a clear shot of what its head looks like but my guess would be a EB.

My guess would be don't attempt to lick it. It certainly looks like the kind of snake that wouldn't apreciate it.

EB I think.

limited expiriance but id agree with everybody else eastern brown

looks like a brownie to me, good size too

actually i dont think it did , my old man said he saw the ranger run over it , get out and reverse over it again , ten minutes after the shot was taken i dont think they like brownies up there :cry:

actually i dont think it did , my old man said he saw the ranger run over it , get out and reverse over it again , ten minutes after the shot was taken i dont think they like brownies up there :cry:

The ranger of al people ran over it?? what the?
can he not be reported for that?
poor snake

no surprise with that outcome ...had a call out to the gympie muster last year for a redbelly ,the people asked the rangers that were out there would they remove it ..one replied yeah" I will get a shovel"...:rolleyes: as the lady that called me said "she has no faith in these so called enviromental park rangers ,when comments are made like that" she paid me more then I quoted her to do the job as she was grateful that it had a chance to survive and not be on the end of someones shovel...

That really sux, did any one get pics of him running over it?

he needs a brown left under his driver's seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back