NSW species list

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanharvey1993

Very Well-Known Member
Banned
Reaction score
just wondering, does anyone have a copy of all the species that can be kept in NSW? the list I have seen is the 2006 copy but it is missing heaps of species that are kept. anybody got the 2003 list and when is the 2009 list gonna be out. thanks

I have 02,03,04,05 and 06. Not sure they get published now though since Jeff Hardy finished up.

im pretty sure you can keep most species of reptile on NSW advance lincence all you have to do is ring up and they will give you the code number.

He is after a list of what is kept and the numbers kept. Not a list of what can be kept.

anyone got the newest ones? I am after the ones that say what we can keep thanks, not what is being held in captivity, thanks.

Pretty sure he is after what can be kept not what is being kept :p

But there is a link on this thread, one of the top posts, just follow that and you should be alright. Its the most updated one there is, even if it is 3 years old.
Not as bad as a public school, where the books are 20+ years old ;)

I think its about time they updated the printed list, there is stuff like RSP and wheeleri missing. Government departments......:rolleyes:

I think its about time they updated the printed list, there is stuff like RSP and wheeleri missing. Government departments......:rolleyes:

you would find that wheeleri were on class one on the dec 2003 list....

this is the list that i have

Attachments

• reptile species list.pdf
    80.8 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back