Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eylandt

Reaction score
Hey all. after the recent misidentification with the DECC ballot I just wanted to confirm what species of Gecko I got. DECC said it was a Dtella but they werent sure which species of Dtella. Any assistance would be tops. Thanks in advance.

Click for enlarged photo.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you're having a dig at DECC or actually serious (it's hard to tell with the number of beginners on this site) but thats a Heteronotia binoei (Bynoes Gecko).

-H

I'm not sure if you're having a dig at DECC or actually serious (it's hard to tell with the number of beginners on this site) but thats a Heteronotia binoei (Bynoes Gecko).

-H

Been here for almost 18 months (ignore join date) and I kid you not. DECC ID'd it as a Dtella.

Definately not a Dtella, feet are wrong , have to agree with Bynoes...

Ben

pffft thats nothing, i just got back from the hospital after the new diamond i got in the ballot chewed me...
turns out it was a broad headed snake

pffft thats nothing, i just got back from the hospital after the new diamond i got in the ballot chewed me...
turns out it was a broad headed snake

So YOU got the diamond I wanted! Hahaha

Gee, they should of asked me to look at that too whilst I was there. All the IDs were done by a vet in this instance...

I hope thats a bynoes mate, otherwise i have a tank full of Dtella`s!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just something Ive noticed further is that Im supposed to code it as "2077" according to DECC's letter. This species that corrosponds with this code is the Eastern Stone Gecko. Bit confusing!

Dtynoern Stone Gecko anyone?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back