Food Breeding

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a special rock in the yard i use! A simple swing holding onto the tail and its all over! My mate preferes a flick to the back of the head to kill his!

A sneak peek

A sneek preview.....;)

Attachments

• 24052009829.jpg
    24052009829.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 145
Ah the CO2 is probably better for killing large groups of mice or rats. but, if you just wanna breed for a few pythons of smallish size, then you'd be fine with a small tank or whatever, just anytihng with a lid. a 1:3 ratio seems to be the way to go and when you need to kill the offspring just put them in a bag and bonk them over a rock. aslong as your not worried about a bit of blood you should be fine.
Its really not that hard.

But, from a bloke at work i found out that you can just put them in a bag and put it over the exhaust of a runnig car, cheaper. not sure how well it is for the snake though :p eating fuel enfused food.

Here's a photo of my mouse rack before it had mice in it:

DSC_4789.jpg

how many tubs do you have in your set-up Jungles and what ratio of male to female per tub?

We probably have apx 200-300 tubs and about 6 massive holding tubs. I keep them at 3 to 1 ratio sometimes 4 to 1.

lol keep the phots comming guys any thing about the growth and every thing chuck in as well please if u can lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back