Boolarra pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReptilianGuy

Reaction score
thought i'd add pics up of shnakeygirls and my trip to boolarra yesterday to see how all was coming along after the boolarra fires in jan...
we got into boolarra and came across a beautiful black-shouldered kite only to realise i left the camera at home!!!
so flew back to come across a wedge tailed eagle unfaisedly being chased by crows. shnakeygirl got excited as ths was her first wedgy siting in the wild and mine at such a close distance...

well got my camera and shot back to boolarra and then we came across an amazing White Bellied Sea Eagle, which was a surprise and very unexpected. tried to get close to where it was in the tree but it took flight so only got pics of it in flight...
then proceeded to get pics of some of our snakes and frogs we found.

all in all there was plenty of birdlife around compared to our last visit to the area, and are looking forward to the more warmer months just around the corner
sea eagle xcl.jpgsea eagle close.jpgsea eagle.jpgdemon stare.jpgreptilianguy and boss tree.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back