Halloween?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rox.n.Lix

Reaction score
Sooooo, as 'Names & Faces' has shown us... there's a few APS members who love a good dress up, and more than a few who love to get their Goth on.

This begs the question? Who's doing what for halloween this year? And if anyone has a rocking HW party in Melbourne to go to... can i come ?? LOL. :rolleyes:

I found a good costume today, but figured I better not buy it til I have a hot date lined up! :D

I'm throwing my own party, a sleepover party.

I'll either be:
- a popular girl - Pink dress, nail polish, lipstick, high heels, the works.
- a boy - Most of my clothes are boys clothes,so all I need to do is pin my hair into position, chuck on a cap and I'm done.
- a clown - My number one fear, I'll wear a full on clownsuit and everything.

doing nothing. why do we want to worry about this american rubbish here in australia? cant we find an excuse of our own to throw a party?

Going to two of the many Fright nights that Movieworld are holding. Last year I won the best dressed male & the year before I was in the best dressed female. Pics are here Daniel Arnold's Photos - Halloween 2008 | Facebook for last year ( I am the one in black) & the year before Daniel Arnold's Photos - Dan's Halloween Adventure | Facebook (Iam the one in white). I will be going tonight and doing the Terminator costume for the second time & then I will go again on the 31st & try a new costume (The Joker). Halloween is great fun & the atmosphere at Movieworld is truly awesome, I highly recommend it.

if i go as myself i might scare a few people but why bother its an american holdiay

LMAO danthedude they're some awesome pics mate..looks like good fun

p.s you sure love your maccas don't you..!?! lol

wow, everyone is pretty misguided about halloween huh? i was expecting to see some goth/pagan/wikan people jump in and school everyone, but i guess i'll have to do it...

its not an "american" holiday (in fact it was brought to america by the irish apparently). they just happen to celebrate all hallows eve at the right time of year. (check out all the other countries that celebrate it as well, in their own way) see, we should be celebrating easter now -coming into spring and all, and in april/may we should have halloween. i guess thats why it hasnt really caught on here.

BUT, its all for a bit of FUN people!! :p

So, instead of all the boring people bringing me down... where's all the FUN people who are going to be going all out like danthedude ?????

The maccas kind of became a tradition, it is just across the road from Movieworld and lots of people stop there before heading over. But it does take guts to walk in there dressed in costume, especially the nurse costume.

LMAO danthedude they're some awesome pics mate..looks like good fun

p.s you sure love your maccas don't you..!?! lol

im gunna spend the whole night imagining that im in alice springs wow this shall be fun. *sigh* i wish i was there i dont even really like the trick or treating i just like sitting in the bushes waiting for ppl to walk past then you jump out and scare em =D

i lock my gates with a big padlock so no-one can get in dont beleive in it not here in australia

Its ZED not ZEE!!

Sooooo, as 'Names & Faces' has shown us... there's a few APS members who love a good dress up, and more than a few who love to get their Goth on.

This begs the question? Who's doing what for halloween this year? And if anyone has a rocking HW party in Melbourne to go to... can i come ?? LOL. :rolleyes:

I found a good costume today, but figured I better not buy it til I have a hot date lined up! :D

Halloween? I thought we lived in OZ?
Yankee traditions suck, if your really desperate for a reason to dress up & be a tool then go to a B&B ball or orgainise an australiana theme party, steve irwin comes to mind, have plenty of king gee's lying around.
If any kid came to my house begging for sweets and dressed in a cheap ****d costume i'm going to send him home to mummy crying or is it mommy?
Why would you people want to follow anyone elses lame traditions or ideals, Australia isn't called the lucky country just for show, check our dollar :D, check our intestinal fortitude, check our mateship, our identity is slowly but surely being watered down.
Heres a challenge go and ask any kid and even adults how to pronounce the last letter in the alphabet. ,,|,

Last edited:
wow, everyone is pretty misguided about halloween huh? i was expecting to see some goth/pagan/wikan people jump in and school everyone, but i guess i'll have to do it...

its not an "american" holiday (in fact it was brought to america by the irish apparently). they just happen to celebrate all hallows eve at the right time of year. (check out all the other countries that celebrate it as well, in their own way) see, we should be celebrating easter now -coming into spring and all, and in april/may we should have halloween. i guess thats why it hasnt really caught on here.

BUT, its all for a bit of FUN people!! :p

So, instead of all the boring people bringing me down... where's all the FUN people who are going to be going all out like danthedude ?????

Halloween - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Don't care where it originated, it doesn't belong in OZ, never has, never will. It has been tried through the media with a HUGE FAIL!!! geddit?

So, as i was saying, started this for a bit of fun, not to get FLAMED.

so if anyone has some FUN ideas, i'd love to hear them!

Halloween? I thought we lived in OZ?
Yankee traditions suck, if your really desperate for a reason to dress up & be a tool then go to a B&B ball or orgainise an australiana theme party, steve irwin comes to mind, have plenty of king gee's lying around.
If any kid come to my house begging for sweets and dressed in a cheap ****d costume i'm going to send him home to mummy crying or is it mommy?
Why would you people want to follow anyone elses lame traditions or ideals, Australia isn't called the lucky country just for show, check our dollar :D, check our intestinal fortitude, check our mateship, our identity is slowly but surely being watered down.
Heres a challenge go and ask any kid and even adults how to pronounce the last letter in the alphabet. ,,|,

Man, didn't anyone's mums ever teach them: if you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all?

im going as a Jigsaw and its mad costume that i ordered off ebay it looks soo scary and ima try get the lil bike in time but ehh having no lukc but anyways its freaking scary not even kidding i rekon il make lil kiddies %^&^ there pants if i jump out at em lol

from 'Saw'? thats cool. not sure how old you are, but good luck fitting on one of those tiny trikes!

has me beat why parents let their kids roam the streets knocking on strangers doors and taking all types of food and drinks. what ever happend to stranger danger? or is it forgotten on this day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back