Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darwins rule , ok ?

Love the variations . Some of the best l've bred didnt colour up till a year after l sold them so this years clutch isnt going anywhere for at least 12 months .

Attachments

• IMG_0284.jpg
    IMG_0284.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 474
  • IMG_0316.jpg
    IMG_0316.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 452
  • Golden Darwins 001.jpg
    Golden Darwins 001.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 413
  • Golden Darwins 007.jpg
    Golden Darwins 007.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 436
  • Lorne 011.jpg
    Lorne 011.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 443
Love the variations . Some of the best l've bred didnt colour up till a year after l sold them so this years clutch isnt going anywhere for at least 12 months .

100% agree...it seems we sometimes want what we dont have...I think I prefer the darker ones you have...mine is very much like your last photo you have but the others are equally or more beautiful

Here another
tn_StimmiepileandDarwin072.jpg

reduced yellow albinos

Here's a nice dark one different to the norm,I'm hoping that putting my male albino and her together will eventually produce very reduced yellow albinos or high white specimens as the male albino is already a very light one and not a large amount of yellow as you can see...these pics are a bit old and the albino just kept getting more white than yellow...enjoy!!.

Attachments

• variegata-female.jpg
    variegata-female.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 537
  • P1000166 (Small).JPG
    P1000166 (Small).JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 505
  • P1000187 (Small).JPG
    P1000187 (Small).JPG
    45 KB · Views: 486
Those are STUNNING Moose-No-Two and BROWNS ive already stated that the dark one is superb.And i wont say anything about the Albinos,except they AWESOME...and i hope someone breeds pure white ones one day,even though the stunning they way they already are,But like most Albino Olives,pure white looks alot better than the yellow-white....MARK

One of my favourite snakes

Attachments

• HD04M-0708.jpg
    HD04M-0708.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 663
Some beautiful Darwins...Codered yours is a cracker! Here's an old(ish) pic of my boy he's even prettier now :)

310720093057.jpg

I can't wait until we get some more pure Darwins in the states. They're easily one of the most underrated snakes out there. I'm not really a big fan of the albinos, but some of those normals are insane!!! The color and contrast blows my mind.

Mmmmm....one day....one day.

just thought i throw up these pics of my 2 darwins bred by Ramsayi... first 2 pics are the male 3rd is the female

Attachments

• P1020665.JPG
    P1020665.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 417
  • P1020667.JPG
    P1020667.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 376
  • P1020676.JPG
    P1020676.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 357
O.K...this is a conundrum...I am not into reptiles to make a profit...it will be at least 2-3 years before I breed...want to maximise my animal husbandry experience first...However, I have ordered a standard female Darwin hatchling from SnakeRanch...I notice they have 100% hets for $1200 (if they have any left on the waiting list)...should I upgrade?

It is a lot of money for me but I just love those albinos...people are saying you wont be able to give them away in a few years...may guess is that they will come down and may stabilise around the $500-$1000 range.

As I said I dont want to make a fortune but it would be nice to get a return on investment in say 5 years or so.

What do you Darwin lovers think (as we are a little biased)?

if you cant afford albino darwins,do what i did and buy 100% hets.

I like your female Brett,as ive already mentioned Hobbo your pair are outstanding...the male is amazing....beatlloydy people have been saying that Albino Darwins will be $500 in a year or two,i very well doubt that.I would think that in a year or two they will come down in price,BUT not that much...The main question is Supply and Demand,No one can say for certain you will get your $$$ back,in most cases you will.But you shouldnt be worried about getting a return from them,the care and love of the animal is more important....Also theres other top quality breeders that breed Darwins if SR hasnt any,there is a waiting list for SR....mark

Dinner

A nice Darwin having dinner :p

Attachments

• Albino's 126.jpg
    Albino's 126.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 364
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back