Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my breeders and a tube of babies.....

Attachments

• Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    514.5 KB · Views: 224
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 283
  • ghggh (15).jpg
    ghggh (15).jpg
    484.2 KB · Views: 255
What size is the stripey one ecosnake,the one going up the wire...MARK

Ecosnake, does your outdoor enclosure face northeast so they bask in the sun. And do you have a indoors enclosure for them during winter. I'm just after some tips as I want to do the same. Feed time must be fun with a walk in enclosure.

Updated pic of my coastal, about 21-22 months old now...

13-11-09-21446.jpg

Mattsnake that's an absolute screamer,up there with any of the nicest coastals I've ever seen,jaw dropping.Ifyou get a nice partener for it I'd love to get a hatchling or two from you.Someone posted a nice black and cramy white coastal earlier on in this thread,does that one of yours have any locality info?

Thanks Browns, I bought him as an ugly little hatchling that no one else wanted off a guy in Coffs Harbour. As he grew I started to get lots of compliments on him even though I thought he was nothing special but overtime he has really grown on me and become a very special snake...a favourite in my collection. I just wish I could find a female that looked similar or get ahold of the guy that bred him to see if he has anymore that have turnede out similar or to find out any locality info.

This is a slightly better shot of the yellow/black Coastal I put a photo up of yesterday. I love the eyes on this bloke.

Kris.

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 217
Another one. Poor fella has an enlarged heart, so he's just a pet now and will never be bred from. Waste of potential.

Kris.

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 196
both the male and female are around 11- 12 foot mark I shouold measure them one day, they have spent their entire lives outdoors as with most of my reptiles...the beauty of living in Brisbane I guess :)

both the male and female are around 11- 12 foot mark I shouold measure them one day, they have spent their entire lives outdoors as with most of my reptiles...the beauty of living in Brisbane I guess :)

do you use anything for heating during winter? I'm going to be putting my girl outside probs this time next year, just pondering about th winter?

They'd go totally off food during winter then hey? do they adventure around to bask or do they hide away?

They both good lookers Kris,thats ashame about the 2nd one with the enlarged heart...You ever thought of BHP food....Just kiddin........MARK

They'd go totally off food during winter then hey? do they adventure around to bask or do they hide away?

Yep totally no feeding over winter, I have only just started to feed my snakes in the last two weeks for this season, my juv snakes I will feed during winter (click clack style heated enclosures). They do what they want in the cages sometime out basking sometine hiding.....night time they are mostly active

They both good lookers Kris,thats ashame about the 2nd one with the enlarged heart...You ever thought of BHP food....Just kiddin........MARK

Yep, Once a week it spends an hour or so in with my male BHP, has been doing this for the past 12 months but the BHP is fussy and won't touch it.

Put it near a phone, if it crawls around it you have a female.

some nice coastals on here, here are my pair. The male is the one with the partial stripe and his girlfriend has the banding. they have bred for the last owner, and ive seen them locked together once this season........

Attachments

• 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 137
  • 031.JPG
    031.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 192
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back