Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jason, we are very excited. A few more will hatch tonight.
The origins of this line go back 6 generations (where it all began), the Axanthic gene is F2. It has been a long time in the making, but has been well worth it! Neil is still smiling! Time for a celebratory drink we think!

IMGP2272.jpg
IMGP2253.jpg

this thread , while showing some unreal snake colours and patterns is a pain in the backside . We have ordered our BHP and it will be hatched around xmas day , but which type do we want to get , after looking at all of these beauties i think we need to get more than one .!!!!!

Couple of mine,

Cheers
Nick

Attachments

• sss_123_(Medium).jpg
    sss_123_(Medium).jpg
    56 KB · Views: 259
  • sss_135_(Medium).jpg
    sss_135_(Medium).jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 201
nigmax and snakecharma - those are abo****e stunners....from different ends of the spectrum but both are fantastic!

Thats a very nice BHP snakecharmer,also Lewy those are awesome....Whats peoples opionion on what locale are larger,QLD or NT....as ive got a 11month old NT and he is close to 5fet already,and ive reduced the food amount to fortnight....So people that own BHP what are the sizes-age and from wheres......MARK

Well mine are 4 years old... I was always under the impression that the QLDs are the biggest but I could be wrong either way they are all stunning animals and a pleasure to keep

Cheers Lewy

WOW :shock: Lewy - third photo has to be the l-o-n-g-e-s-t one I have ever seen!!!
fantastc looking BHPs...

hahahahahaha i would be guessing that the 3rd pic is actually 2 BHP's with that box over there head and tail, very good photo though. But jeebuzz i would love to have a scrubby sized BHP :->

hahahahahaha i would be guessing that the 3rd pic is actually 2 BHP's with that box over there head and tail, very good photo though. But jeebuzz i would love to have a scrubby sized BHP :->

Nope she is just Bloody HUGE hahahahahaaaa:lol::lol::lol:

Two of mine. Hatchy from Neil and Cathy Sonnemann i got today.
My other camera broke. Best i could do.

Attachments

• snakes 008.jpg
    snakes 008.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 305
  • snakes 028.jpg
    snakes 028.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 345

Latest posts

Back